Poll: Which Cutter should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xikar
76.92%
20 76.92%
Palio
7.69%
2 7.69%
Other(Please Specify)
15.38%
4 15.38%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutter choice...
Xikar... now you have to choose which Xikar to get!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
After Wed this week I plan on buying this Xicar

The Xikars are great. However, I got a nice punch from them, and the blade was damaged after a very short while. The screw also loosens easily, and it has fallen out a few times. Overall, the punch was disappointing.
Doesn't Xikar replace any of their products if you send them in to be fixed?
I voted for Palio, but only because I want one.
Tongue
Ive been wanting both the Xikar and the Palio.  I just use a pair of scissors I got from the local B&M.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Joe Wrote:Doesn't Xikar replace any of their products if you send them in to be fixed?
I'm not sure. I need to check, because my punch is ruined. And I've barely used it.
Nightshade Wrote:After Wed this week I plan on buying this Xicar
 I got the exact same model and really like it.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Joe Wrote:Doesn't Xikar replace any of their products if you send them in to be fixed?

Funny you should bring this up Joe.  Well I have an Xi2 that has never in it's year long life given me one good cut.  I sent it back to Xikar with a professional note indicating that I purchased the cutter due to their superior reputation bla bla bla and could they please rectify my problem.

Guess what?  Same shitty cutter came back looking like the blades had been polished by a blind man.  The blade casing is scuffed.  Not the fiberglass sheath.  The casing of the blade itself.

I'm sure this is an isolated incident and not indicative of their overall level of service just thought I would chime in.
Good stuff... Im leaning more and more toward the Xikar... Ebay is my friend.. Any and all input is appreciated!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com