Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BEER P0RN
I love that label LC, the Holy Ale!!!!!!  What a great movie  LOL Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I'll scan the label tonight to show it a little better, but it is pretty pretty funny, and I was pleasently surprised at how good it was.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:I'll scan the label tonight to show it a little better, but it is pretty pretty funny, and I was pleasently surprised at how good it was.
Post a review a full review when you have time
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I started a new thread for beer reviews.
Nice stuff guys
I started drinking Holy Grail Ale about 2 years ago.  It is a good crisp ale
PO Wrote:
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:I'll scan the label tonight to show it a little better, but it is pretty pretty funny, and I was pleasently surprised at how good it was.
Post a review a full review when you have time
gotcha, I've got the label scanned, so I'll post the pics and the review over in the new thread, thanks for getting that started PO.
Some bottles that I'm surprised my wife hasn't complained about me lining the shelf with.
very nice line up you got there, how big is that Chimay glass?  every time I see one it looks small, but I can't imagine it's as small as I'm thinking it looks. 

Quote:very nice line up you got there, how big is that Chimay glass?  every time I see one it looks small, but I can't imagine it's as small as I'm thinking it looks. 

Thank you.
The chalice was bigger than I expected also - holds 16oz. IIRC, the booklet recommends pouring all but 1cm of the 11.2oz Chimay initially to keep the head from overflowing.