Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How's the weather?
We dont see anything like you gents do in the North. We have 5 inches on us right now and a couple more to go. We basically shut down and I love it lol!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
The high was 8 below yesterday! Today already 13 above! Supposed to be 30 degrees this weekend.
(02-11-2011, 08:47 AM)US_Tank Wrote: The high was 8 below yesterday! Today already 13 above! Supposed to be 30 degrees this weekend.

Same here we have a nice warm up going to be near 40 for the next 5 days after today.

Hopefully you don't get to quick of a melt down buddy don't need all the flooding again!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Our community is filling 150,000 sandbags per day here as we speak!
(02-11-2011, 11:00 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Our community is filling 150,000 sandbags per day here as we speak!

Not flooding again. Confused

Think it touched 40s today. Big Grin
Pre planning for flood. Yeah will happen again. Just not sure how bad yet as recent snows have subsided. 40s this week while I go south.
Weather is very nice here around 40 for the next 7 days
(02-13-2011, 12:02 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Pre planning for flood. Yeah will happen again. Just not sure how bad yet as recent snows have subsided. 40s this week while I go south.

Use the bags from last year. What a horrible year that was. It was 7* 3 days ago and now it's 70. This is the craziest year I've seen in a while.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(02-13-2011, 12:02 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Pre planning for flood. Yeah will happen again. Just not sure how bad yet as recent snows have subsided. 40s this week while I go south.

Your city made the news here today with the filling of the sandbags.

I'm trying to figure why Tank wants me to move to ND.

Apart form getting to herf with ya big guy, I cant see why I would put myself through the torture of winter and the spring thaw every year.

seriously though ..... fingers crossed its not as bad as last year for you Tank.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why