Well Done StogieChaters
Woooo Hooooo way to go [party]
good work everyone.
Mark Wrote:
SenorSmoke Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well we can't all be posting whores like PO.Big Grin
You know it!!!!
PO there are 100's of members here on StogieChat yet somehow you manage to make up 12% of the posts all by yourself.
Between PO and IC it's around 22%.
ROFLMFAO.  I read Po's post scrolled down and was going to post the same damn thing.
ha ha!   life seems to be getting back to normal around here!  Smile
I'm not pulling my weight...Tongue
Mark Wrote:
SenorSmoke Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Well we can't all be posting whores like PO.Big Grin
You know it!!!!
PO there are 100's of members here on StogieChat yet somehow you manage to make up 12% of the posts all by yourself.
Between PO and IC it's around 22%.
Post whores. Both of them.  Tongue
Its either this or TV for me....real tough choice...not....Stogie chat all the way.
Look guys what else should I be doing at work other than posting since I don't get on during the weekends

VIVA STOGIECHAT!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Look guys what else should I be doing at work other than posting since I don't get on during the weekends

[color="red"]VIVA STOGIECHAT!![/color]
Hmmmmmm...at work......try working ya Bum.
Irishcelt Wrote:
PO Wrote:Look guys what else should I be doing at work other than posting since I don't get on during the weekends

VIVA STOGIECHAT!!
Hmmmmmm...at work......try working ya Bum.
Well I am such a good worker I get things done in an orderly fashion!!!!!!!  Wise ASS
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.