Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im cutting back on cigar intake...
Poriggity Wrote:After a loong serious discussion with the wife today, I'm now cutting down on my cigar intake.. it used to be on my days off, which was 2-3 per day on those days, which was about 4-6 per week.  Im kinda bummed, but glad we found some sort of compromise.  Im down to about 2-3 per month now... Not a bad thing in my book, and I will still be around just as much, to talk about cigars, I just won't be smoking them as often, which means I will have more for bombs!
Big Grin

Scott  

Same here man

I think the cold winter nights got me in the habit of NOT smoking cigars daily.  It's carried into the Spring/Summer.  

I also have found myself going to the gym more frequently.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Gentlemen, while we can all chastise brother scott for his position we must not underestimate the power of the coochie.  Men greater than us have wilted before it's allure and destructive power driven like mindless lemmings to unconceivable acts.

Screw the cigars.  Three kids, four cars, two houses, and innumerable dollars later I'm wondering what the hell I ever saw in that thing.  Sad
 Confusedhock: You looked? Confusedhock:
[devil][lol]
eleuthardt Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Gentlemen, while we can all chastise brother scott for his position we must not underestimate the power of the coochie.  Men greater than us have wilted before it's allure and destructive power driven like mindless lemmings to unconceivable acts.

Screw the cigars.  Three kids, four cars, two houses, and innumerable dollars later I'm wondering what the hell I ever saw in that thing.  Sad
[devil][lol]

You had to look Confusedhock: 

I thought men had some kind of homing device and didnt need to do a hunt and find Big Grin Your radar must be off.
My wife and I have a compromise..... if you dont want to smell cigars find another husband.Big Grin And believe you me , she isnt going anywhere!
Nightshade Wrote:
eleuthardt Wrote:

[devil][lol]

You had to look Confusedhock: 

I thought men had some kind of homing device and didnt need to do a hunt and find Big Grin Your radar must be off.
[lol][lol][lol]
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain