StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Im cutting back on cigar intake...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
After a loong serious discussion with the wife today, I'm now cutting down on my cigar intake.. it used to be on my days off, which was 2-3 per day on those days, which was about 4-6 per week.  Im kinda bummed, but glad we found some sort of compromise.  Im down to about 2-3 per month now... Not a bad thing in my book, and I will still be around just as much, to talk about cigars, I just won't be smoking them as often, which means I will have more for bombs!
Big Grin

Scott  
Well, good luck. Gotta make that wifie happy... i guess...Tongue
Well, still being in the newlywed stage, Im not about to piss her off too royally... Like I said, its not a bad thing... I understood all her valid complaints... But she did say I could spend the time I do smoke, at my local shop Smile That a VERY good thing.
Scott  

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

newlywed?  dude how do you have any time for cigars?  TongueWink
The wife and a best friend had an "intervention" of sorts with me a couple months ago, and had me cut back, too.  I was smoking 1 a day, but because my family has a history of heart problems, and my Mom is going through heart trouble bad, they didn't want me to have the same problem due to my cigars.  Although I did cut back, I did manage to work out Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun for my cigar times.

Good luck with it Scott!  Once I found you guys and got into the good cigars, it was really, really tough for me to accept cutting back...
That's quite the compromise Scott, but no worries it too will pass.  Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:newlywed?  dude how do you have any time for cigars?  TongueWink
Yeah, what Rob said!  Wink
It is quite a compromise, and part of me doesn't like it, but part of me thinks its a good thing.  This too will pass, and if it doesn't, then its something I will just deal with.. I don't mind it, as cigar smoking is a special occasion thing for me... so it will make it that much better when I do get to have a smoke.
Scott  
Just as long as you have my address Scott..... Tongue
If I don't have it Joebob, I WILL get it Wink  More cigars for bombs is a good thing.. And don't think this is gonna slow down my cigar buying.. I still like to collect Wink
Scott  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5