Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD AS DIRT!
discdog Wrote:How about MTV when it first came on and actually played music? Drive-in movies with the speakers that hung on the window, and all of the best TV shows were also had also just left the radio, cigarette adds.

My grandmother use to tell me about the things she saw for the first time. It was truely amazing to me as I had already taken them for granted.

Oh, Neil Armstong & Buzz Aldrin? Do ya remember the first time you heard a "sonic boom" before the government made it illegal for the pilots to go SS over the US?
LOL, I remember coming home the first day MTV started.  Man I couldn't pull myself away.  It was good in the 80's but sucks now.  I miss the MOON MAN
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
No one has mentioned hiding under your desk for air raid practice. I also remember JFK's death. California's first riots in Watts. Going to the movie premier of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with my family and also seeing The Ten Commandments on the big screen.
I remember seeing The Golden Child and Ferris Bueller's Day off at the Drive-in.
sammy Wrote:I remember seeing The Golden Child and Ferris Bueller's Day off at the Drive-in.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!  Good Stuff
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Anyone sit thru the entire Planet of the Apes trilogy at a drive in ? LMAO makes my carpal tunnel booty ache now!!!

Have been close on my previous guesses, so guess now Skipper is 58ish! A bit older and wiser than the average bear!!! LOL