Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your name
What kind of car?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:What kind of car?

Mustang cobra with a few modifications.  8 lb. blower, bigger throttle body and MAF and a few mods to the exhaust.

It was a fun car.  I miss it but glad I sold it given the gas prices we're dealing with right now...
 [user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:It's my name. Tongue
What he said
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote: [user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
What he said
How creativeTongue
Started being called that in my dojo while I was growing up, then random people started calling me that after a while, and the name stuck. Tongue
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote: [user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
What he said
How creativeTongue
Very funny!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Isn't it obvious where my name came from?
Almirante Pirata
SenorSmoke Wrote:Isn't it obvious where my name came from?
Ummmmmm.......no?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
My buddies son used to bop around to the "Offspring" track, the original Prankster. He was 4 or 5 at the time, and thought they were saying, the original Parkster.

It kinda stuck with him still calling me Parkster to this day.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
The wife was responsible for mine.  I'd ask her to grab a maduro cigar for me and she would say; "Here ya go maduro Scotty!" all hot and sexy like.  I liked the sound of it and the rest is history, plus it beats my old moniker whereby I utilized my initials.