Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your name
It's my name. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:It's my name. Tongue
Ditto.
When I joined SC, there were already 155 "Joe"'s here.
My alter-ego in college was JoeBob...basically when I got very cocky, sometimes drunk, and did really stupid things. Never MY fault.....it was JoeBob!
Started playing in Frisbee Dog competitions a couple of years ago. We call Frisbees discs. And I have a limited imagination.lol
Pretty easy here, I am Irish and have done celtic studies and archaeology for years.
I am a dweller of Stockton.
 The name has followed me for years and comes from an old boss who drove a Porche Boxter.  At the time I drove an American made sports car that could kill his German wanna be in just about any contest so I got the nickname Boxtakilla...
boxtakilla Wrote: The name has followed me for years and comes from an old boss who drove a Porche Boxter.  At the time I drove an American made sports car that could kill his German wanna be in just about any contest so I got the nickname Boxtakilla...
Thats sweet, how long did it take him to firure out over priced euro trash can't run with american muscle.
I love Linux and love cigars.Tongue
Beerlord Wrote:
boxtakilla Wrote: The name has followed me for years and comes from an old boss who drove a Porche Boxter.  At the time I drove an American made sports car that could kill his German wanna be in just about any contest so I got the nickname Boxtakilla...
Thats sweet, how long did it take him to firure out over priced euro trash can't run with american muscle.
Not long.  We took 'em to the track.  I ran high 12s he ran low 13s....