Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebs... know any?
I used to be the 6th member of Nsync.
Joe Wrote:I used to be the 6th member of Nsync.

ROFLMFAO!

I still can't figure out if Joe truly is one of the beautiful people or the rest of us are just so goddamn ugly. 

and 5 cents royalty for using a rob joke joe. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Does my wedding announcement in Newsday appearing below Ritchie Blackmore's count? Smile

1) Who's Ritchie Blackmore?

you're joking right?

Always first with a kind word aren't we? Wink
wouldnt' be me if i didn't
Don't know if it counts, but I have every bit of faith that my stepbrother will be someday.  He's been in several shows as a guest star like 7th Heaven and Charmed, a 5 sec cameo in Date Movie, and some music videos (I know...I didn't even think they made videos anymore)Tongue 
Quote:Richie Blackmore was with deep purple as a star guitarists.
He later formed Rainbow's new line up.
Has put out some solo albums under his name.
Great guitarist.

You forgot Blackmore's Night.
I forgot...

I had dinner with Jodi Applegate of Fox G'day NY fame.

& I spoke briefly with Will Smith when he was filming Hitch (the jet skii sceene form the World Financial Center)

She was hosting a function to which I was invited and spoke with her towards the end of the evening then again as I helped her get an elevator at the NY Marriott Marquis (not easy form the 3rd floor if anyone has every tried)...
Joe Wrote:I used to be the 6th member of Nsync.
I thought you where still in Nsync by yourself!!!  LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
My sister worked with Sylvestor Stalone when he was fiming a movie in Vancouver. For about 5 days she thought he was just a part of the crew, when they were finishing up one day, he called a meeting and thanked everyone for their good work.

Does that count?

She also worked with Will Smith, and the whole gang from The Santa Clause and the second Mutant movie.