Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebs... know any?
I bought Tom Green and his co-host a drink at some bar in Manhattan. They ordered Grand Marnier Martinis for 16$ a pop!! My wife ws so pissed at me. I retrospect I guess they should of bought me a drink lol. Tomn Green is just as weird as he makes himself out to be.........very paranoid fellow IMO
all of bon jovi and skid row;
they hung out in the same bars back in the day I used to frequent and I used to hang out in there garages listening to them jam back in high school days

aiden quinn
His daughter as cerebal palsey and attends the same dance school Bobalouie's wife attends,I met him at the first recital I ever went to.

Met ted nugent a few times,doubt his old ass remembers me
Omg,there are so many musicians I know and that would remember me.

There are a few actors and actress' but I cannot think of any off hand.
Oh yeah, the rosie perez lives down the street from my union hall and when I go to the hall I see her every morning and we talk or get coffee.

I used to work on the punter from the giants' jaguar back when the giants were it...what the fuck is his name...sean landetta or sumthn.

I met most of the giants team back then too,we even played them when I was coaching my sisters softball team,those were fun drunkn times.Most of the players were hot biker chicks or dancers,tryouts in the jacuzzi!!!!Wink
Does Playboy Playmate Bridget Marquardt Count?Big Grin
Years ago when we lived in Monterey my wife was secretary to the president of Del Monte Enterprises who owned Pebble Beach, so we always had special access to the old Crosby Clam Bake golf tounaments. Over the years I got meet:

Bing Crosby, Tommy Smothers, Jack Klugman, Tony Randall, Bill Murray, Joe Montana, Dean Martin, a few others and got to smoke a cigar and have a few drinks with Clint Eastwood. Great days back then.  [smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Does my wedding announcement in Newsday appearing below Ritchie Blackmore's count? Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Does my wedding announcement in Newsday appearing below Ritchie Blackmore's count? Smile

1) Who's Ritchie Blackmore?

2) Newsday??!!Confusedhock: Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Richie Blackmore was with deep purple as a star guitarists.
He later formed Rainbow's new line up.
Has put out some solo albums under his name.
Great guitarist.
Irishcelt Wrote:Does Playboy Playmate Bridget Marquardt Count?Big Grin

Floyd... YES! TWICE!

I met (& out bidded) Billy Joel

& of course Carlos, Carlito and Christina Fuente, Tim & Aylin Ozgener

A few others too.
Im friends with the marino family, I went to high school with all of his children. I also have met James Earl Jones and Arethra Franklin along with a couple other people down the line. My father is in the entertainment industry so I get to meet some pretty interesting people!

-Ben
oh, i FORGOT... i FLEW TO la ONCE WITH nIPSY rUSSEL (SOME OF YOU OLD TIMERS MAY REMEMBER HIM)

(dang... caps lock... I aint retyping!)

And on the way back Nicole and OJ simpson were on the plane.

When I was real young I met Gene Hackman. My conversation with him was written up in the paper.