Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acid
cigarsarge Wrote:If you like Acids...You'll love Lars Tetens.[lol]
oh the pain.  i can still smell those two lt's skip passed on to mark and joe.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
cigarsarge Wrote:If you like Acids...You'll love Lars Tetens.[lol]
oh the pain.  i can still smell those two lt's skip passed on to mark and joe.

[Image: 2592.gif] 

Big Grin
They are a change of pace from the regular cigar.    Its like how do you like your coffee?  Black, or loaded with sugar...flavored oils and some whipped cream?   They are the Starbucks of the cigar world IMHO.  Wink

Some people love the Acids, some don't.   The die hard regular cigar smokers can normally tolerate/enjoy some of the Acid Natural line (Elixer 550 is nice) or the Acid #1 cigar because its not loaded up with flavorings.   However the flavored lines (Blue, Red, Gold, Purple) are unique to the point where you love them, or hate them...no middle ground.  Cigar Double Incense Frappe anyone?  :?

If you are looking to try them, the biggest selling would be the blue line (Blondie, Kuba-Kuba) and the Acid #1 cigars.   I would however recommend buying a few sticks before investing in a whole box.  Again, its a love/hate kind of cigar.

I personally endulge in an Acid #1 on occasion, or the Elixer 550, and even rarer occasion a Blondie.   The other lines (red, gold, purple)...are not for me.
Rob & I tries the Acid Blondies last year while at an event at a b&m. We were looking for something new & well after a couple of other cigars, we smoked the Blondies. They were nice. LIke WOW. Long story short, we each scooped 5ers from C-Bid. Next time we lit then it was nothing special & too sweet. Now I give them to my mother-in-law, she likes them.

My wife likes them too, along with the Kuba-Kuba, and CAO flavored, but my wife likes the RP Edge, Cohibas, and other full bodied cigars. 

I've never tried any of the other Acids, but that doesn't mean I won't smoke them. It just means that I won't go out & buy them. Too many better cigars out there.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
All I hear is they sell like crazy and I've personally seen hot chicks smoking them.

They are good for the industry.  Cool
thanks guys for the great info!