StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: acid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anybody tried the acid cigars?  pros and cons? worth the money?
they are flavored, i think they are good quality, but don't taste anything like a cigar.
When I first started smoking cigars I had some. Now I find that they are nothing like what a good cigar is supposed to taste like. I would save your money and try something else....or not lol I guess some people have to learn for themselves like I did Smile
I learned from Tony's mistake too.. I bit on a trade for a couple boxes of the Acid extra ordinary Larry's, and while they were decent for a very occasional change of pace, there is no way I'd ever pay for a full box of these at retail.  Not THAT good IMHO.
Scott     
They smell better then they ever taste.  Tongue
If you think they smell good even.
These are what got me started w/cigars. The Earthiness, Cuba Cuba, & 1300 CC (or whatever the number is) are the only ones worth a damn. That being said, I've grown out of them so much I don't even like the thought of smoking them. They were good @ first, but my pallette has changed so much since then. Give'm a go, can't hurt.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Acid is three simple steps.

1.  WOW! This is wild.  I must buy some.

2.  I think I'll pass up on my acid stash sampler thing for a cao brazil from my other humidor

2. acid?  what the hell was i thinking?
If you like Acids...You'll love Lars Tetens.[lol]
I've had a few in my possession through some weird bombs and the like, but never kept them.  I did smoke the extraoridinary Larry since it was supposed to be the ACID of ACIDs.  I only could stomach half of it and that was it for me.TongueTongue
If you like the Acids, I've heard that the CAO flavored are better.
Pages: 1 2