Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What skill would you choose?
reminds me of that damn commercial.  i'm a people person.  i'm a people person.  i'm eager.  i'd like to think i'm eager. 
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Communication & people skills.
Bingo.  Cooperation is so much more efficient than control.
Critical thinking.

It's the key component to a whole slew of other crucial skills, essential to the ability to learn (and acquire new skills) and, of course, extremely useful in sorting one's way through the steaming piles of pure crapola the media and thought police bombard us with daily.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Critical thinking........
NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
Hmmm......For example.....when do I use the bat, when do I use the knife, when do I use the gun, when do I use the exploding cigar?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i for one have always been impressed with long stickmen who can make those 5,000 yard + shots.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i for one have always been impressed with long stickmen who can make those 5,000 yard + shots.
Hmmm.... reminds me......Haven't seen Tommy lately.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Has to be people skills. Everything in life is directly related to you and someone else. If you can't communicate to that someone else, whoever that may be, you will never acomplish anything.

Running neck and neck with people skills would be the skill of self motovation.
Being able to controle ones feelings..............to me,this is key,mostly in relation to people skills but invaluable never-the-less in life.Too many people come off there gut to frequent.
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:
NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
Hmmm......For example.....when do I use the bat, when do I use the knife, when do I use the gun, when do I use the exploding cigar?

Bat? Knife? Big Grin

.357 Magnum, baby. Never bring less than what you MIGHT need . . . better to have and not need, than need and not have!

That's critical thinking in action, folks. Cool

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:
NANPâ„¢
[cigar]

Bat? Knife? Big Grin

.357 Magnum, baby. Never bring less than what you MIGHT need . . . better to have and not need, than need and not have!

That's critical thinking in action, folks. Cool

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]

roflmfao!!!

not for nothing here guys and not to be a prick but i think we're confusing people skills with what they really are, that is being a politician.  navigating a work place, any work place, requires political skills.  especially the more people, money, business, etc. that you're responsible for.  when you have multiple personalities and multiple demands you have to somehow figure out how to marry it all together no matter how seemingly disparrate so as to make it work because we all like to eat and eating requires money.  hence the public self.  not who we are entirely more the us for public consumption.  the private self is saved for the inner cirlce folks. 

just my .02 but like t.s. eliot said we all measure out our lives in coffee spoons.