Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Arrived.. :)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice MP, Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Certainly one of my favorites!  Nice!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Sweet!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Great score PiP! Of the few ISOMs I've had these are by far my favorite. My first box of ISOMs will be the BBFs.
yeah..go for it Rubie...this was my first "official" full box as well. Started with samplers and such...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ahhhh. One of my favorite torps. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Great cigars worthy of the name BOLIVAR
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin