Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whacked
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:We already had Poop go through this "one man army" stage. Do we really need another lone soldier?
Some men you just can't reach Rubes.  Oh well... Wink
Mario u get no respect from your fellow "brothers"
That was good PO...gotta give u some props on that one.
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:That was good PO...gotta give u some props on that one.
Thank You, Thank You Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks Doc! Smile

Well what the hell is happening here!!???? I am gone for a few hours and all hell is breaking loose. A revolution against the FIRM?? A Job Offer?? ahh man!!!

Well listen here Wook....the FIRM is a strong and talented organization. I am very proud to be a member and I just joined! I am flattered that you would like for me to join forces with you and leave my FIRM brothers, but I am content where I am and proving more and more each day, I am a valuable asset to their organization.

Now I wouldn't go on about taking this whole organization down....that is just CRAZY TALK!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:We already had Poop go through this "one man army" stage. Do we really need another lone soldier?
Some men you just can't reach Rubes.  Oh well... Wink
Mario u get no respect from your fellow "brothers"

We were referring to you, Buttwheat. Wink
i'm not so sure about that....u guys disrepected you boy pips big time a few weeks back...i can do this with or without him...my guys are all standing down until we are ready to strike....

the firm will no longer be the only force to be reckoned with.
WTF.

I go to sleep after reading what I thought was a little joke. I get up and its all kicked off big time.

We have some crazy mo's joinin this here board lately, Confusedhock:
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
This just in Buckwheat has been shot.  

[Image: 82obuckwheat2.jpg]
LOL....this is out of control.....Robfather, Consigliere...any thoughts??? Will you allow such unruly behavior in the SC community? It seems that the FIRM is consistently getting challenged more and more.....where has the fear gone? What happened to the solid reputation? Was it the NWO stint that got everyone wondering how strong the FIRM really is? Cause after that...it seems to be a free for all....This is a huge concern....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
MP, you see we have been challenged since day one and we are still standing strong.  No one has been able to bring us down and no one will, so they throw out a few bombs but we will retaliate and in the end we are the ones still standing
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.