Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whacked
[Image: Whacked.jpg]

I got whacked by the Firms newest member.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
[winner][party2][party3][party3]

[party4][party2]

Way to go Mario, even though you [spank]Parkster I would be very careful

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[Image: DSC00558.jpg]

As we can see gentlemen, the new guy takes pride in his work and does his homework before commiting himself to the fold.

Thank you very much Mario, I am partial to an X or 10, as you know Wink, and the Odyssey is a treat I am looking forward to as I have never even seen one. I tried to light the unbanded single, and found it to be plugged ........ by the way, you owe me an Xikar,

You hit the international man of mystery with class .... respect given and noted.

I do not bear grudges ........ well not much Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Mario...Mario....Mario....

Now THATS a Bomb.

You are starting to scare me brother.
good form Pips!

PiPs earns the RESPECT from the GREAT and Feared I may add, PARKSTER!! Smile It is a glorious day!

Glad ya like them Dave. It was my pleasure! Hope ya like that clay cigar....I left it unbanded so you can place the band of your choice on it. Funny story though...plugged!! HAHAHAH

Enjoy my international friend! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
he's messing with INTERPOL
Nice job on that one Mario!  "respect given and noted" are not words that pass Parksters lips often!   [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Nice job Pip. Now that's the way to get the Parkster's attention. Send him something he's never seen. Great Job!
nice job mario.  beautiful hit on a top shelf botl.

and skip love the new avatar.