Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you people do it
How the hell do yo people get up early every day to go to work, I hd to get up at 5 am to be at work today at 630 for a new job, have to do it tomorrow adn friday too. I'm nauseaus, disoriented, and grumpy. I dot'n know how you guys do it day to day.
I get up at 5 everyday. Even when I don't work. Seems like since highschool that was the requirement so now I guess it's just habit. I haven't even set an alarm clock in years.
Same here I get up at 5 am and have been doing it since I started working.  I have to wake the kids up, make lunch, take care of my dog, drive kids to school and than commute to work which is only an hour long commute, but the way home sucks, I do get tired by the time I get home which is uaually after 6.  Don't worry BL you will get used to it.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
i woke up just now and have class till 12....very niceBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:i woke up just now and have class till 12....very niceBig Grin

Heh, my only class for the day was cancled. Of course now I have work until 6. Tongue
we are all nauseaus, disoriented, and grumpy! Part of the package!
well that sucked, have to do it tomorrow and friday too, never ever will i be used to getting up at 5am.
Beerlord Wrote:well that sucked, have to do it tomorrow and friday too, never ever will i be used to getting up at 5am.
Coffee, that's all I can say, Thank God for CoffeeTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Im up at 5:30 am every day, and its no biggie.. I am used to it.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:we are all nauseaus, disoriented, and grumpy! Part of the package!

Gosh, that gets me all excited for life after school. I can't wait. Tongue