Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you people do it
I get off work at 7am when I work.  Tongue
I still wake up at around 4-6pm grumpy, and disoriented though. 
Wink
day 2, you peopple who do this every day are insane. Coffee didnt' so much yesterday, go24 oz of expresso brewing today. at least i get to sleep all day wensday. I hate this, can't wait to get back on nights.
Beerlord Wrote:..........I'm nauseaus, disoriented, and grumpy.....

I'm sorry, I thought that was your natural state.  Smile  Big Grin  Wink  j/k  Big Grin

For many years, I had to get up at 4 am. Now I get to sleep until 5:15 am, or when my kids start to wake up, whatevers earlier.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
5:45am everyday here.  It's well worth it to beat traffic both to and from work.
today was slightly better becasue I though i cold sleep all day tomorrow, foudn out we have to be at a different hospital at 0600 so she can be induced:?
Beerlord Wrote:How the hell do yo people get up early every day to go to work, I hd to get up at 5 am to be at work today at 630 for a new job, have to do it tomorrow adn friday too. I'm nauseaus, disoriented, and grumpy. I dot'n know how you guys do it day to day.
That sucks.  I feel your pain.  I have to wake up at the crack of noon to be at work for 3PM Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I am down the street,on the corner at 4:30am every day............home at 4pm though on non overtime days.I head to bed at 9 or 10ish though.
Im always awake Smile     
I usually go to bed at about 9:30PM, and rarely have a problem getting up early.  I know that when I get up early, at 5:30am, that the first thing Im gonna be doing, is having a smoke.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

It's almost 11:00pm, and I just got home from work. Many, many nights like this. I'm usually up at 4:00am to get ready to open up the office. My boss is a real pr!ck. He's trying to get me fired. I don't know why I bust my ass for his shop. I work my a$$ off and he gets paid 4 times what I do.

I hate getting up at 4:00am. I'm looking forward to going back to work for myself, where the hours and the profit are mine. I'm thinking about quitting every day. Sometimes I wish this guy actually would get me fired.

Problem is, I'm extremely profitable for my office. I'm a valued commodity, and people like me are in extremely short supply around the country. My real boss in the Home Office would never let me get canned.

Well, I feel better now. Thanks for listening about my 80-hour week.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!