Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip's "Today" Thread Bomb
The Skipper blew my doors off with a monster box today.  Included in it that I can disclose at this moment were the following.  Several other members (4 to be exact) will also understand very very soon.  Some sooner than others. Wink  Trust me the captain means business!

Also love the return addy labels John.  Very cool!

[Image: simg0097wm7.jpg]

[Image: simg0098xb1.jpg]
WOW!!!!  Nice hit Skipper!!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Love it,Love it!!!
So...what are you saying Robfather?  Skip's thread (nervous twitching commences)...might be for...real?  I...I...I...thought it was just more witty (bowels lost) banter.

Nice hit John!  I can't wait to see how this plays out.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
huge hit....nice job skipper...

Rob...where can I send the flowers....this is too much man...its a down pour on ya!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Well, well well the Skipper finally showed up after all that talk huh, nice hit,  I think Rob is getting overloaded
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nice hit, Skipper.

Whats that stick on the far right, its not one Ive seen before?
Rob called me over tonight....didn't say why.

When I showed up, he hands me a note, which read.....

"I'm from the government....You've been TOUCHED!"

Some people always said I was "touched"....now its confirmed by the government.

Rob then hands me a package from Skipper containing:

Diablo

Camacho SLR

Peterson Gran Reserva

and a Fonseca (pc size) ISOM

Wow, Thanks John!!   Awesome Hit!!

BTW.....Rob is now running out of space......Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The Diablos in the packages are from the very first release. I bought a box the week they were introduced. They are 2 years old. It is the last of them. I never had one more than 8 months old myself. & that chisel, I purchased a box form Twins in New Hampshire the day he got them in for the first time. I have 3 gars left (had 4)

Rob, that Anego is form 2004. A fathersday release that Fuente did in '04. That makes it 30 months old in my humidor.

Tonto, I brought that Fonsenca back from Aruba in August 2004.

Rob, go ahead, disclose... they are your team.

This is what I like to call a cluster bomb. One missle takes out 6 of the firm.

Oh, rob, that lighter is discontinued. Treat it well, it is a collectors item. BUT USE IT!

Nice hit John!

Now I bet I know where that Camacho SLR that I liked so much came from!