Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peanut Butter Federline
I almost pissed myself, what a loser

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PaiJIbweU6g
[user=9]Beerlord[/user] wrote: 
Quote: what a loser
Agreed
WooHoo!  I was able to watch it for 23 seconds before I couldn't tolerate it anymore.  That has to be a record.
Beerlord .... I hate you.

My daughter will be singing that for weeks now, and its bound to take off with the kids over here because its so dumb, not to mention it will become the new irritating crazy frog ring tone on phones across the world as well.

By the way ........ Kev is a real tosser in my book, I just hate him more for dipping Britney cos she is such a classy chick.

Or maybe I dont.

[Image: ClassyBritney.jpg]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
NOT... Britney is the only chick that makes Paris Hilton look classy..

Anyway, i thought that was funny as all hell.
i would not be surprised if that's an actual track from his horseshit album. 

funny as hell and further proof of mankind's desperate need to practice selective annihilation on itself. 

i'm moving this to the jokes and fun stuff section.
It's not one of his "songs" he doen'st have anywhere near that amount of talent. He's a complete assclown, the video makes fun of the stupid shit he did in the studio and was caught on tape, it's friggen hilarious cuz he thinks he's some sort of legit musician when in reality he's a complete joke, he makes vanilla ice seem legit. I remember hearing they recently had to cancel one of his "concerts" cuz they sold less than 100 tickets.
2 legit, 2 legit to quit....now k-fed will never come up with good rhymes like that

screw him and listen to IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

peanut butter jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Without Brittney, he'll slide into obscurity.  FED-EX should have a quiet 2007.  Funny video.Big Grin