Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recieved My Aristocrat Today............
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:sorry tony.  Sad  ups, fedex, dhl...all butchers.

Yeah....sorry Tony Sad

I ordered a baker's rack for my wife, in 1993...UPS still says that it's in transit...Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I have the Aristocrat M Plus in Black Walnut and it is a beauty and works very well. When I received mine, I noticed some unattractive figuring in the top panel grain. Bob agreed with me and told me to use the original until he could get a new one built and shipped at his cost. You dont get much better service than that. Mine has worked like a charm. The only defect in it now is that it doesn't seem to be big enough!
discdog Wrote:Tony that sucks for such a beautiful cabinet. Question:  is the damage to just one door? To save on shipping, can the door only be shipped back?
The damage is only contained to the door. Bob wanted to get the whole humidor back to check for any other damage that I may not be able to see. He told me not to move it out of my garage so FedEx can't say that I damaged it while bringing it in the house. The situation sucks because I have a beautiful humidor just sitting in my garage and can not do anything about it. The important thing is that Bob was more than willing to take care of it which only reenforces his great customer service practices.
Tfire136 Wrote:
discdog Wrote:Tony that sucks for such a beautiful cabinet. Question:  is the damage to just one door? To save on shipping, can the door only be shipped back?
The damage is only contained to the door. Bob wanted to get the whole humidor back to check for any other damage that I may not be able to see. He told me not to move it out of my garage so FedEx can't say that I damaged it while bringing it in the house. The situation sucks because I have a beautiful humidor just sitting in my garage and can not do anything about it. The important thing is that Bob was more than willing to take care of it which only reenforces his great customer service practices.
That says all I need to hear about his commitment to his product and his customer's satisfaction. Another great vendor.
Damn Tony I feel the pain on that one.  You are however fortunate that you purchased that humi from the man who lives and breathes his business and always puts his customers first.  They do not come any better than Bob! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
It blows that shipping companies dont really pay attention to FRAGILE or HANDLE WITH CARE.....

and ya it sucks having your new toy to play with in the garage but now you have to wait to even see it again......but Bob seems like a cool guy and I checked out the web site and he has some great looking humis

hope that everything goes well the next time around and post pics once you fill

the thing up
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Awww SH@T! That sucks. That is your worst nightmare. All I can say is that it's lucky you are working with Bob Staebell. He's the man.

Be patient, you'll be up and running in no time.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Pain to send back the whole unit, but that will also insure  that the cabinet is not racked, that the new door has a tight fit and finish match the rest of the cabinet. Wow that is a beaty the glass top is awsome.  Man the more I hear about these guys the more I want one.
My baby is finally home Big Grin Figured I would give everyone the update. I was going to post this in the humidor P0RN thead but figured this thread would be more fitting.........kind of a before and after thing. My wife has never really said anything about my cigar obsession until yesterday lol. She had no clue what I had because everything has been packed away in the Antietem and the coolers. She seen me loading the Aristocrat up with all the boxes and looked up at me and simply said "your an asshole" Cool Truer words have never been spoken lol. I am enjoying the hell out of this humidor/work of art. Bob Staebell did a fantastic job! Thanks Bob!!!

Edited: And I still have a crap load of roomSmile

[Image: DSC01757.jpg]

[Image: DSC01758.jpg]

[Image: DSC01761.jpg]

[Image: DSC01759.jpg]

[Image: DSC01760.jpg]
Confusedhock:nice
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin