Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole Smith collapses and dies at 39
A death none the less is sad for any person of her age.  So very young. Controversial life or not, it was a life, and that life is over.

They say people can die of a heartbreak, and I do believe it can happen, and maybe this is just what it is....died of heartbreak as happiness eluded her.

Could anyone of us stand the stalkerazzi following us around 24/7 like they did her?

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: 

& BL; "you biological parents arnt' always they best people to raise you" The is very L Ron Hubbard like or dianetics-like
Wouldnt know, never read it, it's also "I see a lot of scumbags who should ever reproduce" like.
after reading this thread, I tend to agree with BL and Parksters POV on this one.

I always thought of her as a golddigger to the ultimate degree. A 20 something who marries a man worth over $500M almost 70 yrs her senior? You got to be kidding, right? Do you think she could have loved him if he was just an old man from the local nursing home?  I highly doubt it.

She was a no talent who only became famous because she married a man old enough to be her great grand father that was worth half a billion dollars.

She seemed to have taken the Neil Young song to heart... "Better to burn out than to fade away"

Not that I would whish her to be dead, but her death was no big surprise to me.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I always thought of her as a golddigger to the ultimate degree. A 20 something who marries a man worth over $500M almost 70 yrs her senior? You got to be kidding, right? Do you think she could have loved him if he was just an old man from the local nursing home?  I highly doubt it.

She was a no talent who only became famous because she married a man old enough to be her great grand father that was worth half a billion dollars.
She wanted him for one thing, but he wanted her for one thing, too.  At least he was smart enough to know you can't take it with you, and she was smart enough to know it was the best deal she was going to get.  Sounds like a fair deal by consenting adults, to me.

I don't know if you can say she didn't have talent.  She was able to keep the cameras on herself and make a career out of maintaining the public's attention.  That's something these days.
bartok Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I always thought of her as a golddigger to the ultimate degree. A 20 something who marries a man worth over $500M almost 70 yrs her senior? You got to be kidding, right? Do you think she could have loved him if he was just an old man from the local nursing home?  I highly doubt it.

She wanted him for one thing, but he wanted her for one thing, too.  At least he was smart enough to know you can't take it with you, and she was smart enough to know it was the best deal she was going to get.  Sounds like a fair deal by consenting adults, to me.

I don't know if you can say she didn't have talent.  She was able to keep the cameras on herself and make a career out of maintaining the public's attention.  That's something these days.

i have to agree on both points bartok.  not for nothing but if i had coin to burn i'd be looking for a chick like that to sit on my lap. 

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
bartok Wrote:

i have to agree on both points bartok.  not for nothing but if i had coin to burn i'd be looking for a chick like that to sit on my lap. 

Seriously, I didnt understand where the gold digging thing rasied so much furor, everybody seemed to know the score.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
did she desirve to die for this?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:did she desirve to die for this?
nope.  she's just another media plaything "celebrity" made by the media and ultimately destroyed by it.  gives them something to do and something to sell magazines.
Her husband was a very intelligent man at one time, with the best advisor's that money could buy, he bought an paid for what he got.

She learned to sell her self and kept at it long after his death.

I don't think anyone has enough personnel info on her to judge what kind of person she really was.
double standards for men and women. Men can marry gals 50yrs younger and its way to go dude, you go man etc from his male peers, , but if women marry men 50yrs older we are all labeled golddiggers by the men who did exactly the same thing in reverse.....

Keep in mind men, she was a playboy playmate cover 5X. No one else ever graced Hef's covers that many times, and that old geiser is revered by all the men I have ever know...He is 89 and gonna make babies with a 30yr old!!!

Anyone see my point here?

I realize I am in a male dominated BB but I am sure some of you can see what I mean.

I am not defending Anna at all, but all women, who may do the same and get labeled just for an act between consenting adults.

Honestly if I had the chance at this time in my life to recoop what I lost to my 30yr cohabitation/marriage I would marry an old geiser in a heartbeat just to have security for my old age, as I have none left after my horrendous divorce.