Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole Smith collapses and dies at 39
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:This is starting to sound like an X-File case...Confusedhock:

Where are Scully & Mulder?
Which one was the chick? Tongue
ColbyPants Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:SHE caused the death of her son?

That is no more true than someone else causing her death.

she improperly raised him, so yes, she was the cause, wouldn't be surprised it she was the one that turned him on to drug in the first place,

and we don't really know is someone else killer her, probably never will.

wasnt he 20 years old?  doesnt that make him an adult?  what about personal responsibility, and free will, and th elike?

TomC

yeah he just started a downward spiral all of a sudden on his 18th birthday with no outside inteference. Man i swear to God it's gets old when everything had to be explained like i'm talking to sombody who just had their brain shout out.

Beerlord Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:

she improperly raised him, so yes, she was the cause, wouldn't be surprised it she was the one that turned him on to drug in the first place,

wasnt he 20 years old?  doesnt that make him an adult?  what about personal responsibility, and free will, and th elike?

TomC

yeah he just started a downward spiral all of a sudden on his 18th birthday with no outside inteference. Man i swear to God it's gets old when everything had to be explained like i'm talking to sombody who just had their brain shout out.

So he should have been taken from her when he was born?

And held until how old? 20? 30? 40? Or kept in captivity?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:

TomC

So he should have been taken from her when he was born?

And held until how old? 20? 30? 40? Or kept in captivity?

you know I dont appreciate the personal attack. and this is not the first time.  I think a discussion with the administrator is in order. Just because I have a different opinion that you, does not mean I am stupid.  If you wanna debate opinions that fine, if you are incapable of a semblance of politeness, then I think this is the wrong place for you.

and oh my god! Teenagers using drugs? this is something new?  Seems to me all over the country, children of good caring parents get hooked on drugs, and some of them die.  Do I think Anna was a good mother?  Thats really not the point.  The point is I doubt she shoved the shit down his throat or injecting him.  Hes an adult and made the decisions himself.  Alas they were the wrong ones and led to an unfortunate demise.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I agree with you 100% Tom.  Sad that we can't have a civil discussion without ad hominem attacks.  The point of debate is not to be right or wrong but rather to gain some enlightenment and perhaps a greater understanding of the subject.  That's all.      

and I'm taking bets on this thread lasting longer than Anna's career. 
wow! i realize i'm like 4 months late getting in on this thread, but how can ANYONE possibly think she deserved to die? so she wasn't the greatest mother? i never saw her receiving any plaques that said so. and she made a career out of looking good. big whoop. she went on to make plenty of her own money, but as far as i'm concerned, the kids of the old man are every bit as much golddiggers as she was. it was his fortune, and he is free to do with it as he wishes. if that means leave it to a woman that he has grandchildren that are older than, so be it. his kids didn't make that money, he did. it's his to do as he pleases.

but back to the point at hand. personally, i am a very forgiving individual, i believe that if you have done wrong in your life, and you ask forgiveness, it should be granted. regardless of how horrible a human being you are, if you truly repent, you will be forgiven. that being said, how can you say a woman who harmed no one deserves to die? she didn't drown her children in a bathtub, or leave them locked in a car that she backed into a lake. i simply find it disgusting that anyone could wish death on another human being, especially one who has done nothing to him personally or one who has not taken anyone else's life.
scott81425 Wrote:wow! i realize i'm like 4 months late getting in on this thread, but how can ANYONE possibly think she deserved to die? so she wasn't the greatest mother? i never saw her receiving any plaques that said so. and she made a career out of looking good. big whoop. she went on to make plenty of her own money, but as far as i'm concerned, the kids of the old man are every bit as much golddiggers as she was. it was his fortune, and he is free to do with it as he wishes. if that means leave it to a woman that he has grandchildren that are older than, so be it. his kids didn't make that money, he did. it's his to do as he pleases.

but back to the point at hand. personally, i am a very forgiving individual, i believe that if you have done wrong in your life, and you ask forgiveness, it should be granted. regardless of how horrible a human being you are, if you truly repent, you will be forgiven. that being said, how can you say a woman who harmed no one deserves to die? she didn't drown her children in a bathtub, or leave them locked in a car that she backed into a lake. i simply find it disgusting that anyone could wish death on another human being, especially one who has done nothing to him personally or one who has not taken anyone else's life.
good post scott.