Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our first female president?I hope not.
I hope not!![doh]

[Image: hill.gif]
im with you
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Confusedhock:

I think thats insulting......................to the cow!!

[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hmmm, very odd.  I always pictured her head on the other side because of all the BS that comes out.  :?

I don't have a problem with a female President.   I don't however think that she would be the right person for the job.
Hillary promised 200,000 new jobs to upstate NY if she got elected to the U.S. Senate.

Upstate NY is [color="red"]NEGATIVE 30,000[/color] jobs since she was elected.   And even better, New York State is [color="red"]NEGATIVE 96,800[/color] jobs during her tenure.

Yeah, let's make her our President.  Great idea.

F--- her and her lies.
what ever happened to that investigation of her law firm?
admin Wrote:Hmmm, very odd.  I always pictured her head on the other side because of all the BS that comes out.  :?
[lol][ROTF]
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
BuffaloBill Wrote:Hillary promised 200,000 new jobs to upstate NY if she got elected to the U.S. Senate.

Upstate NY is NEGATIVE 30,000 jobs since she was elected.   And even better, New York State is NEGATIVE 96,800 jobs during her tenure.

Yeah, let's make her our President.  Great idea.

F--- her and her lies.
Didn't she also promise to serve her FULL term as senator??
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:what ever happened to that investigation of her law firm?
Weren't they pardoned by Bill, along with the drugs dealers & other scum?
in very poor taste, imho, but its a free country Wink

I find all the virulence intriguing.  not my favorite candidate, but not really worth getting the pitchforks and torches out over, really.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool