Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So cal herf!
i almost forgot Scott!!!!!

i played some "mexican polka" music when i got home....in your memory....Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-jesse...Wink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
BWAHHA.. did you play it real loud Jesse?  Thanks for doing that.. maybe we can blast some of that music on the way to the taco stand when I come down there? LOL...
Thanks again for the great times guys!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:maybe we can blast some of that music on the way to the taco stand when I come down there? LOL...

lol....i'm pretty sure some other car will be doing it aleady

Wink

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Dont worry about the jamz Scotty.....I got it

LOL
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Dont worry about the jamz Scotty.....I got it

LOL
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
glad you guys had a most worthy herf. awesome pics.

west coast!
This looks like a great time boys.  Awesome that you all could hook up for some smokes.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:glad you all had a great time.  the serge / jesse world tour continues...

but uhm serge the te-amo?  bro.  :?Wink

Yeah, what the hell is up with the Te-amo?? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Next stop on the world tour, the Sept LI Herf!!!!! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:glad you all had a great time.  the serge / jesse world tour continues...

but uhm serge the te-amo?  bro.  :?Wink

Yeah, what the hell is up with the Te-amo?? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Next stop on the world tour, the Sept LI Herf!!!!! Tongue
You east coast boys better get on it.......the WEST IS TAKING OVER
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
LA herf in May Jesse and Serg?  Come awwwn!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com