Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Estates Marvin Samel Private Tasting Chateau Real
[b]MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION![/b]

[i]DREW ESTATES EVENT FRIDAY MAY 11th, 2007 2pm to 8 pm!!![/i]

COME MEET DREW ESTATES FOUNDER, MARVIN SAMEL AND "REPRESENTATIVE EXTRAORDINAIRE", , FOR A PRIVATE TASTING FEATURING CHATEAU REAL!

Chateau Real is made from Nicaraguan and Dominican tobaccos, wrapped in the very finest golden shade wrapper, that make this an ultra smooth, naturally sweet and deliciously creamy smoke! If you haven't tryed it, now is the time!

Attendees will receive a free Chateau Real cigar and a free Drew Estates army hat! Plus there will be a special surprise that you do not want to miss! Here's a hint... IT'S LONG, DARK,& IT'S "NO" IN GERMAN.

Plus we'll have great specials on Chateau Real cigars,great food from our good friends at Pinkerton Tavern,and maybe a beverage!

We are also going to show off our very own SUBCULTURE ACID CIGAR

"TOAST"

We are very proud to offer this cigar to you, it is an "exclusive" cigar being offered at Twins! It is an honor to have this cigar and hope you enjoy it.

As always we appreciate your business,

Kurt
Keith, I am going to try like hell to make it there.  I really want to get my hands on sme more Ligas.  I'm sure Tommy is probably down for this as well.  Will you be there all day?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'll get there between 3:00-4:00 and will stay to the 8:00 if you guys show. I'll give you a call on Friday to see what up or call me and let me know what time your going to be there. PM sent
give Kurt my best
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:give Kurt my best
SKip how do you know Kurt?
Keith Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:give Kurt my best
SKip how do you know Kurt?
Skip seems to know everyone, the man just will not cease to amaze me.
I know Kurt pretty well. I've been to his shop several times. Enjoyed a pizza there a few evenings and bought some of my most prized posessions there too. He is or was very tight with a good friend of mine from that area. Al from GNESO. I believe Kurt knows me by both my name and my handle.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I know Kurt pretty well. I've been to his shop several times. Enjoyed a pizza there a few evenings and bought some of my most prized posessions there too. He is or was very tight with a good friend of mine from that area. Al from GNESO. I believe Kurt knows me by both my name and my handle.

I was woundering what GNESO was so I look it up and I find this pic. Man you have a way of standing out in every pic, it must be the height. I'll see Kurt tomorrow and give him your best.

[Image: GNESO2003.jpg]