Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Invades The West Part 2
I don't care what PO says, he was wobbling from my hit and then Robfather knocked his ass DOWN!

Need proof?  Hey PO, any chance you can make those pics any bigger?  I had to pull another monitor onto my laptop just to fit the damn things.  Sheesh!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:oh this is by no means the end of days nor meant to even insinuate being in the same class as the end of days. Cool
Quote:
They will soon see Robfather....and yet recruiting another Piñata for us is great....but in a few days...it wont matter...they can recruit the entire board....everyone will just stand in AWE....ever watch the "Day After Tomorrow"???? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
excellent point don capo.  who will be the first to resign his commission in the fartsmell out of sheer fear?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[color="red"]oh this is by no means the end of days nor meant to even insinuate being in the same class as the end of days. Cool[/color]
Quote:
They will soon see Robfather....and yet recruiting another Piñata for us is great....but in a few days...it wont matter...they can recruit the entire board....everyone will just stand in AWE....ever watch the "Day After Tomorrow"???? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
excellent point don capo.  who will be the first to resign his commission in the fartsmell out of sheer fear?
No need PO's still here!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Headley Wrote:I don't care what PO says, he was wobbling from my hit and then Robfather knocked his ass DOWN!

Need proof?  Hey PO, any chance you can make those pics any bigger?  I had to pull another monitor onto my laptop just to fit the damn things.  Sheesh!
I figured you Squirm where still dazed and so I posted it big so you can see it.  Maybe to one knee Healey but not down!!!! by any means Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:oh this is by no means the end of days nor meant to even insinuate being in the same class as the end of days. Cool
Quote:
No need PO's still here!!!!!

for now.

oh wait...

what's that i hear in  the distance...

pat, pat, pat?

the dulcid tones of pauly tapping out after the end of days.
You heard correctly Rob..... I can hear it now.....ENTER SANDMAN!!

THE RESULT:

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[Image: ref.jpg]

see pauly.  see pauly tap.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: ref.jpg]

Rob you know me by now I

NEVER [Image: tapout.logo.jpg]!!!!!!!!!!!
-PO- Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: ref.jpg]

Rob you know me by now I

NEVER [Image: tapout.logo.jpg]!!!!!!!!!!!
There's ALWAYS a FIRST for EVERYTHING! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
LOL.  This is so great.  And yet, another 55 gal. barrel of WHOOPASS hits the Fartsmell. Direct hit RObfather!!!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.