Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje
Shit....  just ordered and received the East/West/Guapo sampler, and it looks like you guys already have me going back for more...   gotta be WEST COAST though!!!

[angel]

Mark Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:that lighter is sweet! here's to hoping i don't lose another 40 posts by posting in your thread. are those regional release sticks any good?
Smoked the East Coast last night, feaking amazing.  I'm gonna try and squeeze in the West Coast tonight and hopefully post a review.  These are gonna age well
You really thought so?  I didnt like it at all. Sad
Actually yes it was quite good, looking forward to the West Coast, nice dark oily wrapper with a ton of flavor which changed up a few times on me. Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Hmmmmmm....

Well after the so-so reviews I passsed on these at my local.
Perhaps I'll run in tomorrow and grab up a couple and find out for myself!
Mark Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:that lighter is sweet! here's to hoping i don't lose another 40 posts by posting in your thread. are those regional release sticks any good?
Smoked the East Coast last night, feaking amazing.  I'm gonna try and squeeze in the West Coast tonight and hopefully post a review.  These are gonna age well
You really thought so?  I didnt like it at all. Sad
Damn my bad, I must have been buzzying hard core last night cause  I just figured out that  I smoked the West  Coast, and damn that was  a mighty fine cigar, I am now in the process of smoking the East Coast as we speak.  Ok now back to your regular listed program
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Ok so I smoked the East Coast last night and Mahk is right not as good as the West Coast.  I need to revist these to give a full review so stay posted.
-PO- Wrote:Ok so I smoked the East Coast last night and Mahk is right not as good as the West Coast.  I need to revist these to give a full review so stay posted.
I thought they were the same blend just different sizes?
Keith Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Ok so I smoked the East Coast last night and Mahk is right not as good as the West Coast.  I need to revist these to give a full review so stay posted.
Same size different blends.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:

Who's on first?

That's an awesome shirt Mario.  Gotta make a trip to Holts or a call to Mark.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:
Nope, Different sizes same blend

Zona del Este [East Side] (5 ½" x 54)
Lado Occidental [West Side] (6 ¼" x 52)

The Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu cigars take another page from the Cuban cigar industry with regional releases of the Havana VI line. Zona del Este [East Side] will be available only on the east coast of the USA, and Lado Occidental [West Side] will be available only on the west coast. The Verocu cigars have a Cafe Rosado Oscuro wrapper (as opposed to the Cafe Rosado in the Havana VI classic line), and are available only in cabinets of 50 cigars.

Both cigars are the same blend, a beefed up version of the Havana VI blend with the addition of some ligero tobacco to give these cigars a punch somewhat similar to the Tatuaje brown label Cojonu cigar. The East Side version is shorter and slightly thicker than the West Side version, and both cigars sport a second band denoting the "Exclusivo" region they represent.

So what is it East or West, both?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore