Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is this legal?
I can't believe this crap.

http://www.justfakes.com/
All day long on ebay. I know what you mean.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

that's just sad Sad
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
This company's been around for awhile.  Always wondered if it was just a cover.  Y'know the old adage about the best place to hide something is in plain sight...

Either way, I think it's horrible and they should be shut down!:X
that's unbelievable. everything you need to make your own box of fakes, right there, at reasonable prices.
yeah they suck....but the band is half the battle....the stick itself will be a tell-tale sign along with the box.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Are they not breaking International Copyright laws?

We have trading standards guys who would shut them down and fine the marrow out of their bones for this, it is a regular occurance at weekend markets to see somebody arrested and charged with counterfeit laws for selling Bolex watches, Hommy Tillfigger shirts etc etc, I cant understand how they can class this as a collectable in bulk amounts.

:X
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Maduro PiPs Wrote:yeah they suck....but the band is half the battle....the stick itself will be a tell-tale sign along with the box.

True Mario, but the likes of us may notice in the blink of an eye, some of the newer guys to cigars would be stung for significant amounts before realising that its not an ISOM but a dog rocket.

Scum ............. I hate scum like this.

:X
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Of course I wouldn't support these guys in any way, but I sorta think it would be fun to "transform" a box of nice non-ISOMs for a prank-type gift.

C'mon....How cool would it be to have a box of Cuban Cohiba Sharks?? Tongue 
JoeBob Wrote:Of course I wouldn't support these guys in any way, but I sorta think it would be fun to "transform" a box of nice non-ISOMs for a prank-type gift.

C'mon....How cool would it be to have a box of Cuban Cohiba Sharks?? Tongue 
i thought that for a hot minute... but they are too expensive. By the way, i would use a $2 cubita SMS. At least it's tripple capped.