Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is this legal?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:Of course I wouldn't support these guys in any way, but I sorta think it would be fun to "transform" a box of nice non-ISOMs for a prank-type gift.

C'mon....How cool would it be to have a box of Cuban Cohiba Sharks?? Tongue 
i thought that for a hot minute... but they are too expensive. By the way, i would use a $2 cubita SMS. At least it's tripple capped.

Yeah, but if you gift that, you may end up getting some Vegas Robaina Pineapple WhiteOwls in return...   TongueTongueTongueTongue

MaytagMan Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:Of course I wouldn't support these guys in any way, but I sorta think it would be fun to "transform" a box of nice non-ISOMs for a prank-type gift.

C'mon....How cool would it be to have a box of Cuban Cohiba Sharks?? Tongue 
i thought that for a hot minute... but they are too expensive. By the way, i would use a $2 cubita SMS. At least it's tripple capped.

Yeah, but if you gift that, you may end up getting some Vegas Robaina Pineapple WhiteOwls in return...   TongueTongueTongueTongue

i'd get back my own cigars? Tongue

Hey fish, you ask how they could do it?

#1, they are a Canadian company

#2 [Image: header.jpg]

Collectibles. Not a tool to enable you to commit fraud.
This site is bad bad bad. Im glad I have the know how to see if someone is trying to slip me a dominican as a cuban.

Though I would like to convert some of my Dog rockets into CohibasWinkBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Shame, shame, shame...
muy malo. :X
Responding on the 17th to another thread on the Justfakes website, I reported that I had obtained a nearly complete set of this guy's materials including bands, stickers, and inserts. A full exposà is in the works including what steps some Canadian cigar lovers have taken and the outcomes so far.

Wilkey
Ginseng Wrote:Responding on the 17th to another thread on the Justfakes website, I reported that I had obtained a nearly complete set of this guy's materials including bands, stickers, and inserts. A full exposà is in the works including what steps some Canadian cigar lovers have taken and the outcomes so far.

Wilkey
I look forward to seeing this posted, keep up the good work.
fishhound Wrote:
Ginseng Wrote:Responding on the 17th to another thread on the Justfakes website, I reported that I had obtained a nearly complete set of this guy's materials including bands, stickers, and inserts. A full exposà is in the works including what steps some Canadian cigar lovers have taken and the outcomes so far.

Wilkey
I look forward to seeing this posted, keep up the good work.
Ditto!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles