Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me about a Partagas Serie D No.4?
I've smoked 2 or 3 PSD4s and enjoyed them tremedously. I wouldn't mind to rest a box. What is the sick period on these puppies and does it have to do with the stamp date on the box?
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Fishound,

I only purchase my Cubans from La Casa Del Habano in Cancun as I have a timeshare in the area.  My first "Cuban" Cohiba 5 years ago was so damn harsh and terrible tasting I could not take it.  I researched later and found that the wrappers were not the real deal.  Now I don't take a chance with the street deals.

I have a timeshare down there and am lucky enough to get down south 2-3 times per year. 
Sorry, I confufed you with Mark who started this thread.
Riofan Wrote:I've smoked 2 or 3 PSD4s and enjoyed them tremedously. I wouldn't mind to rest a box. What is the sick period on these puppies and does it have to do with the stamp date on the box?
I've been told 1 to 2 years. However I've read a lot of conflicting opinions, which confirms what most will say, it is subjective. I would say as you age them sample one every 6 months to a year, and when they reach a point to your liking then the are on. It would help to make a note of your tastings to keep track of flavor changes while aging.