Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(T.V. Guy) Peyton!.....Peyton Manning!!!
ScoopLV Wrote:
Quote:Vinny's best years were spent in NE. Wink

TomC
Vinny leaving NE was quite possibly the worst decision of his life. I wonder if he'd go back and undo it if he could.

Sure, he makes more at Indy. But what's going to be more important when he's 70 -- "I made a shitload of $$$ following Mr. Pitchman around for the Colts" OR "I broke every NFL record there was with the Patriots. Oh, and look at my rings. I've got one for each finger, and almost both thumbs as well. Mr. Pitchman got lucky those two years."

Sounds about right!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ScoopLV Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:If that choke artist faggot of a kicker hadn't missed, the win would have been legendary. Highlight reeled for decades to come.

A smidge excessive maybe?

Vinny's best years were spent in NE. Wink

TomC
Vinny leaving NE was quite possibly the worst decision of his life. I wonder if he'd go back and undo it if he could.

Sure, he makes more at Indy. But what's going to be more important when he's 70 -- "I made a shitload of $$$ following Mr. Pitchman around for the Colts" OR "I broke every NFL record there was with the Patriots. Oh, and look at my rings. I've got one for each finger, and almost both thumbs as well. Mr. Pitchman got lucky those two years."
I'm not really following how it was the worst decision of his life.  He left NE and won a Superbowl with Indy.  He has more rings than Brady. Big Grin  

What record would he be breaking with the Patriots?

wingo Wrote:
ScoopLV Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:If that choke artist faggot of a kicker hadn't missed, the win would have been legendary. Highlight reeled for decades to come.

A smidge excessive maybe?

Vinny's best years were spent in NE. Wink

TomC

I'm not really following how it was the worst decision of his life.  He left NE and won a Superbowl with Indy.  He has more rings than Brady. Big Grin  

What record would he be breaking with the Patriots?

Cool ding. 

scoop you should see if brady needs an agent.