Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 sites you post on or visit ?
this is my only cigar forum. i go to cigarmonster every day, and i post on a video game forum, and take care of my finances online. that's about all i can take of it.
For cigars I love this site and CA.  As for others for blogging SWFA.com which is an firearms optics site.  I also blog a lot with AR.15.com.

For nonblogging I visit Rush, Hannity,  Savage, and MoveOn.org.
[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have this board for cigars, another for art, a private blog, a couple heathen forums, the Packers website, and a well-stocked folder of P0RN bookmarks. Keeps me busy enough for me, lol.

NANP™
I feel you brotha......same for me
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Bungalowbill Wrote: my web routine starts here (s.c. is my home page, for crying out loud),

Confusedhock: WOW I thought I was the only one to have SC as their homepage......I always start my internet day here on SC......post a little if I can. I check out Cigar live every now and then but only because I chat or talk to Sam-Wookin Pa Nub-since he doesnt come here any more.

For bombing, trades, good life advise....you cant beat STOGIECHAT.COM:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I surf many of the cigar boards and have made some aquaintances from many of them.  I buy/trade a lot from CW or online humidor but don't post much anywhere but here.  I have a MySpace page that I check out due to many friends still using it to keep in touch.  It's also funny to my employees so I try to keep it up (in a PR way) for them.Wink  I'm not much on the net except for SC but I do enough damage with that and shopping online!
Tafdom, this like most other places is cyclical. We all get caught up in our daily lives. One of the most telling things about this place is when we finally get caught up, we always come back and pick up where we left off. I've seen it pretty constantly over the last couple of years and even experienced it myself this year.

I belong to about 8 cigar boards and a couple of others. Read mostly, post on a few.

THe one and ONLY SC
i'm a member pretty much all over.  i post at clubstogie the most.  it's large but not too large.  i'm also at cigaraficionado as that's where i started this whole online thing.  i pretty much check all the boards though.
I spend some time at cw as well. 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:only 1 other & from loyalty to my friends there (as I am loyal to those here). This once was a substantial site, but it is now a shadow of it's former self.

GNESO

I agree with the Skipper, that was the first site he introduce me too. It took me a while to come to S. C. as I wanted to stay loyal to GNESO but I'm glad I listen to Johnnie.

The other site I visit is Club Stogie, it has a ton of members but nothing like the family of S.C.
Ditto....