Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You take the high road, and I'll take the low road...
Parkster Wrote:I felt the force today .............. oh did I feel the force.
Hands up if you want the story...........................ROTFLMAO ................ I am far from bored now................. 
[wtf2][party2][police][usa][party3][party4][ROTF]

[Image: 16-9021HandsUpBuddhaPeach.jpg]

[Image: 02_22_00_veasey-nick_HandsUp.jpg]
so, is there more to this?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:so, is there more to this?

I'm sure you know well enough .............. Tongue

Should I tell?

Or should I leave that up to somebody else?

Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:so, is there more to this?

I'm sure you know well enough .............. Tongue

Should I tell?

Or should I leave that up to somebody else?

Wink
Ok, I'll spill the beans. As I'm sure everyone is curious. Skip already knows as I told him. I sent Parkster a bomb a few days ago, and I really stepped up the game to go over the top. Well as I remember there were something like 14 sticks I put in there. Some are personal favorites of mine, some were not common. No ISOM's as they are easy to come by where he is.

Well now comes the bone head thing, I had to fill out forms for customs.  I made sure to  put down that  it was a Christmas  gift. Thinking no way they would tax a Christmas gift. Wrong, the bastards made him pay $140 dollars for my little bomb.
I felt terrible,  I offered to pay the taxes  for my screw up, as I had no intention  to  have a gift sent from me cost Dave a dime. It certainly takes away from the fun of receiving a gift and again I feel horrible about it, not to mention embarrassed.

Dave I still insist on refunding you the money you had to shell out on the taxes.

I would also like to ask the advise of what I could have been able to put down on the customs form to avoid this. Some other members might also like to know so this could be avoided again.
Wow, I sent Dave all those Oliva Vs with no problem. I think I put down a shirt or something.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I don't want to laugh Fishound but I cannot help chuckle at the situation.  Poor Parkster.  That is the truest sense of the bomb he could get!
Sorry to hear about that guys. Goes to show you that no good deed goes unpunished.

ROTFLMAO

Seriously, though, I have never laughed so much in a long long time,

No way are you paying ............. I/m gonna ride this wave of sympathy for a loooooooong time.

Cmon people ...... work with me here ....... he bombed me ...... hats off to him for his generosity ........... but they made me pay, they made me pay.

This must go down in SC history as a first ............ pay for a bomb.

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
How did they know what was inside the package?  :?

Did they open it?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:How did they know what was inside the package?  :?

Did they open it?

no, the dickhead... oh sorry, fishhead put it down on the customs receipt!

Contents: $200 worth of cigars.

lol