Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning down the house?
Before I was looking into the fine world of cigars, I was listneing to the General Cigar Dave and on my XM and my intrest was spiked about the cigar world. I then visited the local B&M to find alot of great people and bought my first stick. (CAO GOLD MADURO). After this i wnated more and then a few stickes grew to even more sticks. I went from the little ziplock bags to a small 15 count travel humi.

After i ahd filled up the little travel humi, i started looking around at the different cigar sites that was out there and ther was just something that appealed to me about SC. As i read more and more postings i found that there was a Rotherhood here that could not be duplicated by any other source or goverment. I found that the men and women that call SC home was everyday down to earth people that would help you out in a minutes notice about problems. 

There was a common bond here and it did not matter how much a persons paycheck was or what profession the person was in. This brotherhood all centered around a common issue and that was Fine Cigars.

After i joined SC I saw that there was more cigars out there than what i had int. thought. i started reading the Good and bad cigar reviews and found that everyonoe was spot on when it came to the reviews. I then grew out of the small 50 count that was ready to give birth into the nice RYJ that i have now.

The progession that  I have with my growth in cigars is all because of the GREAT guys here at SC were i call Home. 

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I guess I am too new here to see any "problems". I check out the site daily and enjoy reading and posting. I think we are here to learn and teach each other as well. 

When I moved to Pensacola my wife couldn't be with me and I was only an occasional cigar smoker, I found Robbies shop (Cordova Cigars) and started to smoke and learn more about cigars.  I stayed for the people and friendships there.  After work, I would spend most of my afternoons their almost daily.

SC is a lot like Robbies shop.  Thats just my Newbie perspective.
Hmmm.....:?

A way to describe this?......:?

How about when you've been married over 18 years to the woman you love, she tells you "not tonight dear, I have a headache"  because, she ACTUALLY has a headache Big Grin.  (Or something like that Tongue)

Don't worry.....sometimes a headache is just a headache! [doh]  Big Grin 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bravo ET and I agree 110%.....I think we are getting back on track and the fun is beginning yet again....when there are wars going on in the BOMBING SECTION, we are the most entertaining group on the damn net!! HANDS DOWN!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007