Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, might as well get the intro outta the way...
Hi everyone.

My names Chris. Ive been smoking cigars for right around 5 years, and just stumbled upon you guys here at Stogiechat. Im a 24 year old graphic designer for a major beer company.  Im located in a suburb of Seattle.

I enjoy a nice dark maduro more than anything else. My favorite brands currently are CAO Brazilia and 5 Vegas Series 'A'. But i enjoy a variety of smokes and am always looking to find another great maduro to become addicted to.

( ps- The Warfare Collective is my personal brand, it encompasses all of my work. From illustration, to painting, to logo design and basically all other design work that i do.)
[welcome]  Chris!!   You mentioned a magic word ...."BEER"  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]  TWC, you will find a handful of Maddies that you can become addicted to.  Get your reading glasses on and enjoy your time here.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[welcome]  Chris!!   You mentioned a magic word ...."BEER"  Big Grin
Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Quote:Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
As do i my friends.

I enjoy a beer with a nice smoke more than anything. Call me unsophisticated, but thats just my preference. I just dont get down with cognac, port etc.
The Warfare Collective Wrote:
Quote:Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
As do i my friends.

I enjoy a beer with a nice smoke more than anything. Call me unsophisticated, but thats just my preference. I just dont get down with cognac, port etc.
IPA's Stouts and Pale Ale's is where it's at.Tongue
Much agreed.

While im not a big stout drinker, i LOVE a good ipa. The hoppier, the better.

The Warfare Collective Wrote:Much agreed.

While im not a big stout drinker, i LOVE a good ipa. The hoppier, the better.

Oh yeah Hops!!!!!!!!  See the beer thread review and homebrew threads
See the thread here

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=244&forum_id=13
Welcome Chris, from a fellow Washingtonian. Hey...How about those Mariners!Tongue
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.