StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Well, might as well get the intro outta the way...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone.

My names Chris. Ive been smoking cigars for right around 5 years, and just stumbled upon you guys here at Stogiechat. Im a 24 year old graphic designer for a major beer company.  Im located in a suburb of Seattle.

I enjoy a nice dark maduro more than anything else. My favorite brands currently are CAO Brazilia and 5 Vegas Series 'A'. But i enjoy a variety of smokes and am always looking to find another great maduro to become addicted to.

( ps- The Warfare Collective is my personal brand, it encompasses all of my work. From illustration, to painting, to logo design and basically all other design work that i do.)
[welcome]  Chris!!   You mentioned a magic word ...."BEER"  Big Grin
[welcome]  TWC, you will find a handful of Maddies that you can become addicted to.  Get your reading glasses on and enjoy your time here.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[welcome]  Chris!!   You mentioned a magic word ...."BEER"  Big Grin
Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
Quote:Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
As do i my friends.

I enjoy a beer with a nice smoke more than anything. Call me unsophisticated, but thats just my preference. I just dont get down with cognac, port etc.
The Warfare Collective Wrote:
Quote:Oh yeah, we love beer!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
As do i my friends.

I enjoy a beer with a nice smoke more than anything. Call me unsophisticated, but thats just my preference. I just dont get down with cognac, port etc.
IPA's Stouts and Pale Ale's is where it's at.Tongue
Much agreed.

While im not a big stout drinker, i LOVE a good ipa. The hoppier, the better.

The Warfare Collective Wrote:Much agreed.

While im not a big stout drinker, i LOVE a good ipa. The hoppier, the better.

Oh yeah Hops!!!!!!!!  See the beer thread review and homebrew threads
Welcome Chris, from a fellow Washingtonian. Hey...How about those Mariners!Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3