Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its 1:35am im the only member logged on, wtf?
It use to be me. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-20-2010, 02:59 PM)denali7432 Wrote: lol yes i work and go to school..i work at a company called baxter healthcare..they make iv bags and i go to college for my bachelors in registered nursing 4 year course, once i get my bachelors im going back for 3 more years to get my masters and become a nurse practitioner

I am an RN. My wife is a NP. Sounds like you have a good plan. Keep at it. We were travel nurses for almost 10 years. Now she has a clinic and I have a boring industrial nurse position. Closest thing to where I live though. Where are you getting your BSN?
(09-20-2010, 08:46 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i hate to sleep seriously..i only sleep about 3-4 hours a night..if i get more then 5 hours i wake up feeling like crap and moody..lol at times i will go 2-3 days without sleeping and feel ok

They make medication for that. Tongue
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
(09-22-2010, 04:40 AM)jollymon16 Wrote:
(09-20-2010, 02:59 PM)denali7432 Wrote: lol yes i work and go to school..i work at a company called baxter healthcare..they make iv bags and i go to college for my bachelors in registered nursing 4 year course, once i get my bachelors im going back for 3 more years to get my masters and become a nurse practitioner

I am an RN. My wife is a NP. Sounds like you have a good plan. Keep at it. We were travel nurses for almost 10 years. Now she has a clinic and I have a boring industrial nurse position. Closest thing to where I live though. Where are you getting your BSN?
(09-20-2010, 08:46 AM)denali7432 Wrote: i hate to sleep seriously..i only sleep about 3-4 hours a night..if i get more then 5 hours i wake up feeling like crap and moody..lol at times i will go 2-3 days without sleeping and feel ok

They make medication for that. Tongue

University of Illinois College of Medicine