Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will President Obama be "cigar friendly?"
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Well, I personally am taking the stand of "Hope for the best, prepare for the worse"  Ask Tankie, those guns he's got may be for fun, but being prepared makes him sleep better at night.  I'm the same way, I've been buying a bit more lately.  Not huge amounts, but a 5 pack here, a handfull there, to stock up.  If SCHIP does come, I hope to have enough sticks to last a good long while.

Matt is settling in just fine with Stogie Chat.  He is already calling Tankie!   [lol]
One Tank, One Skipper is enough..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Well, I personally am taking the stand of "Hope for the best, prepare for the worse"  Ask Tankie, those guns he's got may be for fun, but being prepared makes him sleep better at night.  I'm the same way, I've been buying a bit more lately.  Not huge amounts, but a 5 pack here, a handfull there, to stock up.  If SCHIP does come, I hope to have enough sticks to last a good long while.

Matt is settling in just fine with Stogie Chat.  He is already calling Tankie!   [lol]
One Tank, One Skipper is enough..
so i hear
There are a lot of reason why I am heartened by the new presidency going forward, this is not one of them.  I can hope he sees how flawed this bill is, and how it is doomed to fail, but I am not holding my breath.

Sad

(btw Jimmie, I personally think this is perfectly appropriate where it is. . .)
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:I am [color="green"]almost certain[/color] that Obama voted for SCHIP
BuffaloBill Wrote:Obama did not vote
yeah, I should have clarified how little weight "almost certain" carries for my memory these days. 
Wasn't meant to be a jab at you or anything of the sort. Smile Actually, I was thinking the same thing.  "I'd bet anything he voted for it...  Let me find the record and prove it... Well, son of a B, he didn't vote at all!"  
[user=23]BuffaloBill[/user] wrote
Quote:Wasn't meant to be a jab at you or anything of the sort.
I know. 
ColbyPants Wrote:There are a lot of reason why I am heartened by the new presidency going forward, this is not one of them.  I can hope he sees how flawed this bill is, and how it is doomed to fail, but I am not holding my breath.

Sad

(btw Jimmie, I personally think this is perfectly appropriate where it is. . .)

I agree. However, I see him passing it because not voting for it makes him look like a big prick, they said that about Bush, the way he hated children because he vetoed the bill.

lets hope he sends it back and puts a huge tax on Hanna Montana records, I'm sure that will fund Universal Health careBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Wasn't Obama trying to quit smoking cigarettes during his campaign?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Wasn't Obama trying to quit smoking cigarettes during his campaign?
In the latest editon of Mens Health, they have a column on that, he smoked at his most stressfull times 3-5 a day.  He quit, but the stresses of campaigning made him sneak a few here and there, so, we'll see.

Tankie, Tankie, Tankie.  (just had to add that)
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Wasn't Obama trying to quit smoking cigarettes during his campaign?
In the latest editon of Mens Health, they have a column on that, he smoked at his most stressfull times 3-5 a day.  He quit, but the stresses of campaigning made him sneak a few here and there, so, we'll see.

Tankie, Tankie, Tankie.  (just had to add that)
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can you hear my wife screaming from so far away?
sergione Wrote:lets hope he sends it back and puts a huge tax on Hanna Montana records, I'm sure that will fund Universal Health careBig Grin

Good Lord thats a tax I could wholeheartedly support, BRILLIANT IDEA!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool