Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you do for work or the joy of money???
Thought I would start a spread on what everyone does for money. I myself have been self employed now for 10 years as a general Contractor. I specialize in custom showers and hardwood floors. I have worked for many famous people the last was the oldCEO of motown records. I worked for Jim Furyk ( golf BOY) the jag players. The biggest house i worked in was 16 thousand sq foot. and it was a big one. well hopefully other will drop a line of what they do fer money
fabricated extruded aluminum housings for the lighting industry.  there you go.  that sentence is about the most exciting part of it.
I give hand-jobs to Manatees and send the samples to research laboratories for $100 per sample.

(This is what I tell tourists when they ask me what I do for a living.)

Actually, I brew beer.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:fabricated extruded aluminum housings for the lighting industry.  there you go.  that sentence is about the most exciting part of it.
Yeah, what he said....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Gas Station Attendant.   Yep,  thats right.  Just temprorary while I earn money to go back to school.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ScoopKW Wrote:I give hand-jobs to Manatees and send the samples to research laboratories for $100 per sample.

Are you on this web site?

http://www.hornymanatee.com/
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Sales rep for a wood door company. Also an AHC/CDC
Bobgun Wrote:
ScoopKW Wrote:I give hand-jobs to Manatees and send the samples to research laboratories for $100 per sample.

Are you on this web site?

http://www.hornymanatee.com/
Man, Bobgun I hope you goggled that and didn't have it listed in your favorites.
Drug pusher aka registered nurse, currently in the Neuro Surgical ICU.
Professional Stogiechat poster and full time cigar smoker/stay at home daddy......it pays pretty good lol Wink.