Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you do for work or the joy of money???
Keith Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:
ScoopKW Wrote:I give hand-jobs to Manatees and send the samples to research laboratories for $100 per sample.

(This is what I tell tourists when they ask me what I do for a living.)

Are you on this web site?

http://www.hornymanatee.com/
Man, Bobgun I hope you goggled that and didn't have it listed in your favorites.
Sorry to disappoint you but caught it on Conan O'brien the other night.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Tfire136 Wrote:Professional Stogiechat poster and full time cigar smoker............(creative edit).....it pays pretty good lol Wink.
Thats a job???   I wanna do it!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I made a job out of aggrivating people as they always seem to aggrivate me.

After 15 years of self employment, for the past 4 years I have been growing an Ulcer as an IT manager at Oppenheimer
International man of mystery.

Cool

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Professional muff diver. Smile
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Professional muff diver. Smile
[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HVAC Service Technician

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Own a drywall and plastering company.
I guess you gilrs have to much smoke in yer ears for thoose that like to derail a good thread. Yeah never know if one has something to learn or share from others way of life and a job. geesh. a manatee jerker hell I would buy ya a whole box a CAO TONY to watch that.
There are very few threads on this forum that dont wander off on occasion.  The beauty of this forum, is while most threads have some color, they never completely fall off track.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool