Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion
Will he continue to roar? Will The Mum let him live? He's walking on thin turf so what will I do?

The sperm lion as promised sent me the final 3 mason jars (eat your heart out Jelly Man & Mario). Those jars are staying with me & Mrs. Mum.

In the past, I have bomb many people, gave away thousands of dollars in stogies but I never gave away a mason jar and never will. Big Grin

These 3 jars will be safe & sound in the Mum compound and they will be put to good use.

However, the Lion sent other trinkets and this is what will get a member of SC in trouble. I'm not happy that the Lion sent these other goodies (I appreciate the thought but totally Un-Necessary).

Therefore, before I head to Vegas I will bomb a member of this forum.
Let's just say it will be a young member in honor of the Diamond Lion.

Apologizes for the lousy pics, the package arrived just as I was leaving for the beach compound.

The Note:

[Image: 2012-07-05_14-53-34_891.jpg]

Salt & Pepper:
The silly Lion included a Betty Boop Salt & Pepper Shaker. Even Mrs. Mum approves of it and Betty told me I believe I'll get some extra special sex tonight: Cool

[Image: 2012-07-05_14-51-11_866.jpg]

Freaking Nolan Ryan Met Card:
That;s right, the Lion knows I'm a big Met fan and the Lion sends me his baseball card. Unbelievable!!

[Image: 2012-07-05_14-51-51_803.jpg]

Then the silly Lion hits me up 5 top notch stogies:

[Image: 2012-07-05_14-52-34_971.jpg]
My go to smoke, Oliva V Mumcero, My Father, another favorite, Pardon 64 Anniversary, Nub Maduro and another fan favorite a EP Carrillo.

Damn Mr. Lion, I wished you were coming to Vegas...

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice hit. The Betty Boop Salt and pepper shaker is too cute.
Nice hit. I am sure he will eventually get what is coming to him.
Wow!!!! What a lashing from the lion or what I actually call him, the red ram!! Hahaha
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mum, you are more than welcome! I am glad the Mets Nolan Ryan card has gone to a true Mets fan. I really wish I was going to Vegas this year, too, but it was not in the cards for me. And I am glad that a newbie will be pounded in my honor...Tarheel is getting a bit uppity. :p

The Red Ram...LOL. It sounds soon much worse than it is.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
The lions roar is definitely not worse than his bite! Great hit on the Mum.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
1st class as usual Mr lion ...... LOTS of thought in that bomb, which gets the extra kudo's from me, a very personal hit.

BRAVO!!!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I don't know what I like better, the awesome card or the awesome sticks! Great hit
Git R Dun!
Nice, but not very smart... Wink

Nicely done lion man