Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously!?!
TheFife Wrote:
crowb8 Wrote:Hang in there Brad and get well soon. There's just one thing in your post that's bothering me - what's that third organ you can do without?
Well, the legit answer to that question would be the gall bladder (although there are a few joke answers just begging to be given).  Its funny because the surgeon and the anesthesiologist both made the mistake during the pre op interviews of explaining that they were removing my gall bladder.  I corrected them, but it made me a little nervous that I would wake up with the wrong organ removed.

Brad
GEEZUM, now THAT would bother me! Where's your scar?[wow]
wow.........that is a run of bad luck.  Hope it turns around for you  [cigar]
Glad every thing worked out ok. Hope you recovery is a quick one.
crowb8 Wrote:
TheFife Wrote:
crowb8 Wrote:Hang in there Brad and get well soon. There's just one thing in your post that's bothering me - what's that third organ you can do without?
Well, the legit answer to that question would be the gall bladder (although there are a few joke answers just begging to be given).  Its funny because the surgeon and the anesthesiologist both made the mistake during the pre op interviews of explaining that they were removing my gall bladder.  I corrected them, but it made me a little nervous that I would wake up with the wrong organ removed.

Brad
SCAR?   Like that matters.... read this!
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/04/kidney-removed-throu.html
Man, you can't win for loosing can you? I hate that you are having such a bad time with things. Hope that you get beeter soon!!! AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

crowb8 Wrote:
TheFife Wrote:
Well, the legit answer to that question would be the gall bladder (although there are a few joke answers just begging to be given).  Its funny because [color="red"]the surgeon and the anesthesiologist both made the mistake during the pre op interviews of explaining that they were removing my gall bladder.[/color]  I corrected them, but it made me a little nervous that I would wake up with the wrong organ removed.

Brad
It looks like they did the majority of the work through the belly button, and then they made two holes on either side of it.  They claimed that taking out the gall bladder and removing the appendix were basically the same operation.  I didn't appreciate how nonchalant they were about it all, but I didn't want to get into an argument with the guys who were about to hold my life in their hands!

Brad
I'm glad all went well....  damn...  what a time you have been through!

best to get rid of all those useless parts i guess. Smile

speedy recovery.