Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cell Phone?
I am a Droid guy... Had an HTC EVO 4G for a few years now I just upgraded to HTC EVO 4G LTE
--Mike
Droid, Motorola Bionic.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I had the Treo when it first came out and I loved how much I could hack into it. Next I moved on to Droids because of their openness an ease of hacking into. Finally I got tired of messing with stuff and just wanted simple and effective and I had been using my iPad a lot so I went iPhone. I couldn't be happier. I thought I may have to jailbreak it but I've found I like it just as it is. I haven't even changed the ringtones or wallpaper. Also having FaceTime, which I find to be the best video chat I've ever tried, and the iCloud made me a fan of Macs, even if I don't understand how they work or how to tweak them.
(11-16-2012, 04:15 AM)Ari Wrote: An old school Nokia fits that description.

(11-16-2012, 02:35 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: My favorite cell phone is the one that can take my beating, has a long battery life, always works, has great reception, and is inexpensive (I dont need internet or any other crap on my phone).

So does my Blackberry with no camera or hands free speaker. Every time I look I can't make the choice from so many and for that reason I don't have one.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I've got something called a Huawei mercury. Love it
Git R Dun!
(11-17-2012, 12:36 AM)Dooley Wrote: I had the Treo when it first came out and I loved how much I could hack into it. Next I moved on to Droids because of their openness an ease of hacking into. Finally I got tired of messing with stuff and just wanted simple and effective and I had been using my iPad a lot so I went iPhone. I couldn't be happier. I thought I may have to jailbreak it but I've found I like it just as it is. I haven't even changed the ringtones or wallpaper. Also having FaceTime, which I find to be the best video chat I've ever tried, and the iCloud made me a fan of Macs, even if I don't understand how they work or how to tweak them.

What he said
I have an iPhone 4, Nicole has a 4S. They do more than we will ever need, and are very intuitive.

Plus, it works out nicely with the iPads, etc.

iPhone 4S for me right now. My upgrade to the 5 is December 2nd, and I will be getting it that day. It's one of those things that just works for me.
I just reaquired an Iphone. My dabble into Android left me very dissapointed. Iphone 5 now and loveing it.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic