Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cell Phone?
What is your favorite cell phone?

I had the iPhone 3gs and upgraded to the iPhone 4s about 6 months ago. The Siri is pretty cool and a nice feature. I'm contantly clicking the button when I'm out of town and asking where to buy pizza, gas, mac machine...and of course "where to bury a dead body"!

My old 3gs went to my daughter who has it loaded with music more than anything else.
Motorola Atrix 2, and Samsung Galaxy S2 (& the newer S3).

I love the build quality, looks, and simplicity of an iPhone, but they keep it closed it so you can not change the battery out and add a micro sd card though, I need mass storage.
Not to mention that you can't modify and customize many other things (software wise).

Android is more for tweeking things and customizing.

And whatever it is I want it to be UNLOCKED! I need to use it world wide on different networks. I paid $3 for my unlock code, where to unlock an iPhone is $100
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Android all the way. Never cared for the iphones. Had a world 3gs a few years ago and got rid of it.
My favorite cell phone is the one that can take my beating, has a long battery life, always works, has great reception, and is inexpensive (I dont need internet or any other crap on my phone).
An old school Nokia fits that description.

(11-16-2012, 02:35 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: My favorite cell phone is the one that can take my beating, has a long battery life, always works, has great reception, and is inexpensive (I dont need internet or any other crap on my phone).
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
IPhone 4 now i have no problems, also i cant say nothing about the droid because i dont know nothing about it
I love my iPhones... had a droid, like my 4s better...
My Droid RAZR is hands down the best phone I've ever owned.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I hate the iPhone!

On the other hand I absolutely love my RAZR Maxx!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ahhhh ....... this bag of worms never ceases to amuse me.

Apart from the 1st model of iphone, I've had the rest and am currently a month in to my ownership of the iphone 5, apart from that, I have had 3 Android phones in my time, in very quick succession I may add, so I reckon I'm as good as any to give an opinion on both.

In my opinion, the best phone I have ever owned is a Nokia 6300.

Stainless steel body, battery life of for ever .... or at least thats what it felt like compared to smart phones .... fantastic call clarity, predictive texts (I dont text much) emails (if you want), alarms, calculator, notes ..... it did what I wanted it to do and did it all well.

I still use my 6300 ..... its a bit shabby looking, but its my emergency travel phone in case I get stuck in an armpit of the world.

Smartphones.

It has to be the iPhone for me ...... simple

Build quality
Simplicity of use
Most intuitive operating system out there
Updated regularly when issues are ironed out
Best app selection

I could wax lyrical all day long.

My experience of Android based phones left me thinking that I was consistently being used as a guinea pig or that I was always buying a beta system that would be obsolete as soon as I had left the store.

I've had droid phones that like to re-boot themselves (Samsung Ace), that like to switch themselves off for no reason (HTC) and that would rather kick you out of your own wifi to use the net wifi .... even when sat next to the router in my home (Sony Experia Arc.)

I loved that I could customize my droids to suit my taste .... but once its done its hardly a key feature for ownership.

Droid has always felt slightly like it was emulating IOS for me, and I hate that, because there are so many manufacturers using Android, it feels like the system panders to all as opposed to suiting the capabilities of one and look at the separate manufacturers to come to the bar they set, also, the fact that each time I look at which droid system is currently in use .... its almost always already being superseded by the next "greatest" droid operating system ...... which your old android phone cant upgrade to I might add.

I'll stick with the iPhones for the foreseeable future ........ does what it says on the tin and hassle free.

Lets see what the new Windows 8 phones can do though ...... if the reviews are anything to go buy, this could see the death of Android in a few years as it seems to be the best of both Droid and IOS ....... add to that, Nokia are pushing the boat out and I may be swayed.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why