Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bin Laden is Dead
What greats news to wake up to this Monday.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
As any good American, I am happy that there is word of his death, which will allow most of us *some* closure to the wounds from years ago. However...as what perhaps might be a not-so-good American, I would like to have a little more proof than the tidbits we've been thrown. To many false promises and outright lies have been told by our president and administration for me to just take their word for it.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Great news
--Mike
I about did a damn cartwheel in my living room this morning when I woke up to the news! Hell yes!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I heard Trump wants to see a death certificate lololol
(05-02-2011, 09:50 AM)jitzy Wrote: I heard Trump wants to see a death certificate lololol

LMAO
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(05-01-2011, 09:58 PM)Poriggity Wrote: awesome.. but makes me wonder who is going to take over for him. I don't think this is the end of the Al Queida terrorism.
Scott
No, but of all the idiots who pledged loyalty to HIM may now be questioning their path. Some of them may now leave. Others will be busy fighting for the throne causing great disarray. And then there's the money issue. Also... while he was alive he was proof you can escape. Now they have to wonder where the US cross hairs will be trained next. If OBL can fall, so can any of them.

(05-02-2011, 04:24 AM)Parkster Wrote: I liked the wording.

He was shot "after" the fire fight ........ kudos to the guy who pulled back the hammer.

I also love the fact's that

A, Saudi did NOT want his body ...... that was his home, so for them to refuse him a Muslim burial speaks volumes to me.

B, this is the best one ........ the dumped his body at sea ......... superb ......... they may as well have covered him in pigs entrails ....... to be dumped at sea is a final insult and his spirit will NEVER be at rest in accordance with their beliefs.

I would like to think that they threw it out of a chopper and gave the guys on the ship some target practise.

Now,

Lets turn our attention to Pakistan ....... you cant tell me that they did not know he was there ....... 100yds from a Police training base.

I call bull sheet on that one.
I agree. And I am waiting for Pakistan's complaint about us sending in a seal team for an assassination.

(05-02-2011, 08:15 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: As any good American, I am happy that there is word of his death, which will allow most of us *some* closure to the wounds from years ago. However...as what perhaps might be a not-so-good American, I would like to have a little more proof than the tidbits we've been thrown. To many false promises and outright lies have been told by our president and administration for me to just take their word for it.
You're kidding right?
he's dead. no proof required. Who the heck would make such a false claim only to have the bastid make a news announcement that he is alive and well. Nope, those announcements are over.

(05-02-2011, 08:39 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: I about did a damn cartwheel in my living room this morning when I woke up to the news! Hell yes!
But you didn't have to go to work in NYC. I think the threat in NYC and other popular targets goes up for a while. Now we have dangerous trained and ANGRY morons out there. Once the funds dry up and the disarray starts, maybe in about a year, I'll do my cartwheels.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Can see the new South Park coming. Saddam and Osama will both be Satins bitches now Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(05-02-2011, 04:15 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: [Image: 20060923-torturedosama.jpg]

Thats NOT the picture of him... That picture is from like 2006/2007... It's really old...
(05-02-2011, 04:24 AM)Parkster Wrote: I also love the fact's that

A, Saudi did NOT want his body ...... that was his home, so for them to refuse him a Muslim burial speaks volumes to me.

Lets turn our attention to Pakistan ....... you cant tell me that they did not know he was there ....... 100yds from a Police training base.

I call bull sheet on that one.
I agree. And I am waiting for Pakistan's complaint about us sending in a seal team for an assassination.

(05-02-2011, 08:15 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: As any good American, I am happy that there is word of his death, which will allow most of us *some* closure to the wounds from years ago. However...as what perhaps might be a not-so-good American, I would like to have a little more proof than the tidbits we've been thrown. To many false promises and outright lies have been told by our president and administration for me to just take their word for it.
You're kidding right?
he's dead. no proof required. Who the heck would make such a false claim only to have the bastid make a news announcement that he is alive and well. Nope, those announcements are over.

Does anybody remember back when they said they had MANY to stand in for him. I'm sure there are dozens that look like him that they found. "I wonder if they did a reality show" LOL The Dale Gribbles have been on this for years. Just a thought guys.

As to the speach of I, I, I, I, I just had to laugh.

[Image: 18923.jpg]

News flash and statemant from Bin Laden

[Image: Osama-Bin-Laden-dead.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.