Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bin Laden is Dead
Elton John is recording a song for Binliners death ....... its called Sandles in the Bin

I also got confused with the news report at first as the bins dont usually get taken out on a public holiday in the UK.

Its amazing what we can do when the Playstation network is down. You can imagine the scenario ........ Geez, I'm bored ....... lets go kill that fecker.

Those were for Tonto and The Mum.

Tongue

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(05-02-2011, 11:39 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 08:15 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: As any good American, I am happy that there is word of his death, which will allow most of us *some* closure to the wounds from years ago. However...as what perhaps might be a not-so-good American, I would like to have a little more proof than the tidbits we've been thrown. To many false promises and outright lies have been told by our president and administration for me to just take their word for it.
You're kidding right?
he's dead. no proof required. Who the heck would make such a false claim only to have the bastid make a news announcement that he is alive and well. Nope, those announcements are over.

No, I'm not kidding. I know that I'm a lone voice of questioning reason in the darkness of the huddled masses surging wherever the masters whip drives them....but obama and I could be standing outside, and he could tell me it is raining, and I'll look around and up, to verify that myself.

There are a couple things that just arent adding up. Those things make me question what I am being told. I guess like certain other requested documents, we'll have to wait for two and a half years for the pictures and video to be made available.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
yeah and the US bombed the WTC, we never put a man on the moon and Kennedy was shot by the CIA.
Oh, aliens at Roswell.

Life isn't that complicated.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...aden-die/1

does anyone feel sorry for his daughter? i dont
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(05-03-2011, 04:56 AM)Parkster Wrote: Its amazing what we can do when the Playstation network is down. You can imagine the scenario ........ Geez, I'm bored ....... lets go kill that fecker.

[Image: KxuGl.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(05-03-2011, 11:27 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...aden-die/1

does anyone feel sorry for his daughter? i dont
Nope. It was something that was inevitable, and Osama himself is responsible for HIS OWN death, and is responsible for HIS FAMILY being there with him and seeing him act like a coward in the last moments of his life.
I heard he died from Glockcoma.
(05-03-2011, 01:23 PM)Bluesman455 Wrote: I heard he died from Glockcoma.

NICE!

Big Grin

LMAO

Beautiful!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

I heard lead poisoning