Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Atomic Buffalo Turds
(10-03-2010, 07:15 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 01:46 PM)Mark Wrote: Made 60 of these today. They were gone before the 1st quarter ended!

Didn't save any for me, huh? Tongue

If you ever make it up I'll make enough that you'll never want to leave!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark have you tried these yet with your pulled/chopped pork? I'm telling ya you'll never never use the cocktail sausages again.
(10-04-2010, 06:38 PM)discdog Wrote: Mark have you tried these yet with your pulled/chopped pork? I'm telling ya you'll never never use the cocktail sausages again.

I have not. Next time I make them I'll give that a try. Sounds delicious.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
They still look like the birthing of a penis. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Just picked a bunch of fresh Jalapenos, I will have to make some of these...
--Mike
(08-10-2011, 08:54 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Just picked a bunch of fresh Jalapenos, I will have to make some of these...

They are wicked good. Big Grin
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(08-10-2011, 08:54 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Just picked a bunch of fresh Jalapenos, I will have to make some of these...

Better be inviting me, bitch!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(08-10-2011, 05:27 PM)Mark Wrote:

You just got married....are you even allowed out of the house? Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(08-10-2011, 07:04 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 05:27 PM)Mark Wrote:

You just got married....are you even allowed out of the house? Tongue Big Grin

Of course I am. Everyone said things would change when I got married. Nothing changed, its been 7 years! lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
It's a damn shame they are so labor intensive but go sooo damn fast.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.