Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HARPOONED BY HARPO

My entire year was been made with a small package. I haven't been able to stop smiling since.  Awesome cigars that I've never seen, and stuff. It's the stuff that did it. The smiley stickers, the pooping penguin and lets not forget the party whistle, "not sure on that".  Just silly stuff. The thought and detail from the person that put it together is above and beyond. It's guys like this, that make the site and the hobby what it is and is the poster boy for the BOTL. I put the poop candy in the toy and wound it up. The dogs and cats were at my feet watching my every move because they smelled the candy. With 8 eyes on me, I wound it and put it on the floor and it started flapping, clicking and moving around. The cats got humpbacked, hissing and jumping around sideways and wouldn't go near it. One dog ran and the other started jumping around and barking, until penguin started pooping the candy.  Jessica crawled to it on her belly and sniffed the candy, looked at me and ate it. I'm laughing and crying so hard I can't see. She followed it around barking, jumping at it and eating the candy it pooped. When it stopped, she thru herself on the floor like the sphinx staring at it, then me, then it. She crawled up to it and gently touched it as to push it to get it going again so she could get more candy. As I watched she got pissed and started barking and jumping around again. Here comes Blossom jumping and barking at Jess, then grabbed it and ran. Jess frozen looks at me like, Daddy she took my toy, then took off after her. I got it back from Blossom and we did it again.  Thanks so much for the awesome day and the 5 days of smokes I'll have to flackback to this one I know I will remember. T

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

HARPO;  -. .. -.-. . / .... .. -
.... .- .-. .--. --- --..-- /  -.-- --- ..- /  .- .-. . /  .- /  ... --- ..- .-.. /  ..-. --- .-. /  - .... . /  .- --. . ... --..-- /  -.-- --- ..- .-. /  .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.-- /  - --- /  -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - . /  .. ... /  . ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. /  -... . -.-- --- -. -.. /  .- -. -.-- --- -. . .----. ... /  ... .--. --- -.- . -. /  .-- --- .-. -.. 

Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:.... .- .-. .--. --- --..-- /  -.-- --- ..- /  .- .-. . /  .- /  ... --- ..- .-.. /  ..-. --- .-. /  - .... . /  .- --. . ... --..-- /  -.-- --- ..- .-. /  .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.-- /  - --- /  -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - . /  .. ... /  . ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. /  -... . -.-- --- -. -.. /  .- -. -.-- --- -. . .----. ... /  ... .--. --- -.- . -. /  .-- --- .-. -.. 

Cool
.-- . .-.. .-.. / ... .- .. -..
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Terry that is just great.  Wonderful description!  I can see how you laughed your ass off!  You got the shitting penguin and I got the shitting reindeer.  This place is great!
.... .- .-. .--. --- /  -.-- --- ..- /  .- .-. . /  --- -. . /  .... . .-.. .-.. ...- .- /  -... --- - .-.. .-.-.- /  - .-. . -- . -. -.. --- ..- ... /  .... .. - --..-- /  --- -. /  .- /  -.. . ... . .-. ...- .. -. --. /  - .- .-. --. . - .-.-.-  Cool
Oh HELL, When did we start answering a harpo thread in code? He's deaf, not blind. You guys are killin me. It's gonna take 30 minutes to read a big thread. [ROTF]  I still like the braille keypad at the drive up money machine at the bank. Does that bother anyone else?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

AWESOME! 
Terrific!!!!Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Fabulous!!

The T man is getting his ass kicked left, right, sideways and any which way!!!!

Everytime he says enough, please don't another bomb shows up.

You got to love it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore